31. Choice to make

Happy Halloween dear helluva readers! The next chapter for you while waiting for the next episode of Helluva Boss.

For the time being, I decided to stay with Sascha at the cafe. Since no one can force me to anywhere else, I don't have to...not even by him.

Blitz, however, took this as an opportunity come around every day, for his ice coffee. Not only that, even his entire staff was on his tail. Worse was Moxxie long list of demands to make his coffee extra special. I told him several times hat this isn't this fancy human coffee shop, but just to piss him off, I write his name with an R instead of an M. Millie was the easiest customer to serve, as she takes anything on the list without complaints. As for Loona, well, I don't know why she even comes here. All she does is to drool all over Sascha. I can't be mad at him; he is a hottie. But sometimes, I wish he and Blitz would get along so well. They always talk so much and their eyes wandering in my direction, it's annoying. Hopefully not another attempt for stupid dates. Speaking of it, the last one resembled a business date. Dull, boring and mainly about work.... his work. I remember that day like it was yesterday...wait...

...it was yesterday.

He paid for our meals and discussed the next missions he wants to attempt to. I just shrugged, „So, why are you telling me this? "

„Because you work for me "

„Since when? "

„Since forever "

„Did I sign anything? "

„Do you have to? "

„See, so it's a no. Besides, you got Sin to help you out now. I am happy with my new life in this cafe. "

Blitz raised a brow „Seriously? "

„Seriously "

The tall imp was about to protest, slowly standing up, as Sascha came over.

He wanted to discuss something with a client *cough*Loona*cough* behind the cafe. Not wanting to argue, I nodded and faced Blitz while leaving my seat, „Excuse me ".

At the busiest time of the day, I was all alone at the counter. If I had known any better, Blitz was happy with the outcome, smiling amused at my annoyed face.

Until a bunch of hot looking ladies entered the cafe.

Even Blitz smile faded, looking away.

One woman came forward, almost having all over her upper body over the counter, revealing her breasts with pride, „We want six latte macchiato ".

„Coming right up "

While I turned around, I heard her speak up, just not towards me.

„Blitzo, I should have known that you be around "

Blitz nodded, looking bored, „Back from your mating call party? I am not surprised; you always took loads of time to finish. "

„Because you couldn't get it up. Having trouble Blitzo? "

Interested I looked from one to the other, while getting the order ready. His staff wasn't around, so I couldn't ask them about their boss and that woman. She, however, seems to be in a mood to get the tall imp mad on purpose. He was even more red than normal and close to have a fit. I thought our arguments were intense, but this one was out of my league.

„Order is ready! "

He was close to slap her, as I stopped and pushed the cups across the counter. The woman, who I found out through the argument is called Verosika, held up her money and pressed it into my hands. Instead of letting go, she grabbed it and pulled me over the counter. Slowly, she began to whisper something into my ear, making eyes go wide. Then, she pulled back, „Thank you Sweetie, see you around. "

Completely stiff as a board, I watched them leave. Verosika blew a kiss towards Blitzo, before giving him the middle finger, „Ta Ta fuck boy"

„Get out of my face, whore! "

Once the cafe turned silent, the other clients went back to their own business. Unlike Blitzo, he was curious on what she told me, „Come on Y/N what did she say? "

Still in trance, I looked at him irritated, „Huh? "

„Your deaf? What did she say to you? "

„Who? "

„That whore ass bitch! "

„I...I...can you give me a minute? "

„Y/N, what's wrong? "His expression showed concern, seeing me in shock. I went towards the backyard, leaving Blitz and other clients alone in the cafe. At the back, Loona and Sascha were getting it on, as I opened the door, startling them both.

„Fuck Y/N! "

„Sorry Sascha, can I speak to you? "

„Do I have to? I am in the middle of something "

I nodded, „I can see that "

„So? Piss off! "

Sad, I went back in, apologizing quietly at them. Blitzo was still waiting for an answer, seeing my irritated face, turned to a sad one.

„Y/N what is the matter? "He didn't want to leave me alone, holding my hand firm, „You can tell me anything. "

I can't, I just can't tell him. This only makes things worse and above that, Verosika told me to get others involved. I guess I have to deal it my own way, „Sorry Blitz, but I have to go. "

„No, no, no, you are not leaving without telling me what happened "

„Blitz, this isn't your business, just mine. "

„It IS my business when it is about you! "Suddenly, his head turned sideways, kissing my cheek, „I got your back "As such as I wanted to tell him, all I could do it to hug him, „Thank you ".

He tightened the grip around my body, „You don't have to do things alone, I am there for you ".

Tears feel, my grip tightened, I loved this feeling of him being so caring. But that stopped also of a sudden, as Verosika was passing the cafe, making a gesture to keep my mouth shut or else.

If I wanted to have this chance, then I must decide, between this opportunity or Blitz.