21. What is he saying?

Those two were stuck on my tail, no matter where I went, they are there.

"You know, the ranch has more space. So, can you get off mine?"

The cowboy looking imp chuckled, finding my annoying expression cute, "Not liking the attention sweetie?"

Turning on my heel, I mimicked the expression from 'the scream,' placing both my hands on my face, "How can you tell?"

Blitzo answered, "Your retarded face"

"You have a problem with me?!"

He shrugged, "A problem? I got more than that" One was already scanning his win with his eyes. Blitzo growled deeply, as I turned my back to them, "Stop undressing her"

He hissed amused, "I didn't even touch her Boss man"

"With you eyes, lets get this over with"

Striker nodded, "Indeed, let the best imp win."

The pain games took place at a field, near the ranch from Millie's parents. I looked with wide eyes at all the different types of imps filling the seats. At a stage, a huge crowd gathered. From the distance, I noticed a very familiar face, sitting on stage. Unsure if it was him, I didn't want to ask Blitzo, but the minute he said "Juhu Blitzy", I had no doubts.

Its that owl, Stolas.

He announced the harvest moon festival to begin, starting with the pain games. Blitzo wasn't too fond of Stolas wishing him good luck, as I held back my laughter. Striker seems to be amused as well, grabbing on to my shoulders, "Wish me luck doll"

"Ok" I said happy.

"What about me?" snapped Blitzo.

"You got yours from owl boy"

To see him shudder was just worth to annoy him. While they went to the starting line, I got up to the audience seats, seeing a very worried Millie, "What's up Mils?"

"It's Moxxie, I don't want him to get hurt"

"Relax, he won't. And besides..." I gestured to the crowed, "...he will entertain the crowd with his performance."

"You aren't helping Y/N"

"Don't worry Millie, he is a tough one."

"Juhuuu Y/N dear, up here~!"

That voice...that high pitched voice.... I shuddered, "Mils help me"

"Relax you be fine and besides..." she pointed towards the owl, "...you will entertain him with your performance." Giving her my middle finger as a reply, I had no choice but to get up there to the prince. Stolas waved at me, while a wide smile came up to his face, "There you are, I knew Blitzy would take you along."

"Figures, but I didn't expect you to be here."

"I come to this festival every year, its tradition to curse it for the good harvest.

"Don't you mean, bless it?"

"...no..."

Before I could say anything else, the owl got up from his seat, "Its starting! Go Blitzy!"

Annoyed, I watched the scene before me. Striker and Blitzo constantly fought another, while Moxxie made a fool of himself. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have any fun to watch this competition. In my eyes, Moxxie was the winner, of entertaining the crowd. Stolas got all flustered, as Striker and Blitzo wrestled in the mud.

"That's it Blitzy, show your sexy muscles"

TO Stolas surprised, I prayed, "Please spare me this sight"

Instantly, Striker was on top. I cheered, "Wohooo, go Strikey!" while a certain owl got interested.

"Strikey?"

"What?"

"You said Strikey, is there something going on between you two?"

I shook my head, "No, he is just cool...unlike Blitzo."

The owl got closer, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I said no"

"Does Blitzy know about this?"

"Why should he? I am not his girlfriend"

Stolas withdraws and shrugged lightly, "That is not what he said to me"

"Or to anyone else" I added. Being aware of his 'strange obsession 'about me is nothing new, "He thinks that I own him, because of all the damages I done to his property." The owl listened to my story, where I skipped a few details to keep it short. Short enough for the competition to end. At least we had another imp up here that kept an eye on the game.

They had a tie, Striker and Blitzo.

I went back down to Millie and an injured and depressed Moxxie, while Stolas went back on stage to announce the winners.

The minute Blitzo joined Striker on stage, he grinned wide, "No one won this round boss man"

"What you mean round?"

It was obvious that Striker was far from giving up, "Another competition to find the rightful winner for doll face."

"You know, I like your attitude. Would you like to join the I.M.P?"

Striker chuckled, "What's the catch?"

"No catch...well, except to keep your hands off my girl."

"Okay, but under one condition. We settle the 'hands off issue 'with another competition."

We didn't hear their plans on stage.

Millie and I took care of Moxxie. He was devastated that he couldn't win a single task, not even cheering himself up worked. I hear that he was passionate about music, but as Striker began to sing, he went back to a sad look. It was only a matter of time when he starts to cry.

Blitzo joined us soon after, announcing his newest member to the staff. That gave Moxxie the rest. And Striker added the last bit, by singing a line about Millie's husband. I felt sorry for him, confronting Blitzo with this, "You have a lot of nerve. Moxxie is devastated and you can only think about your business."

"He will be fine; they get along eventually."

"You are impossible"

Blitzo didn't get it, "What is your problem again?"

"I tell you, what are you saying to everyone, about me being your girl?"

"I didn't say anything like that! Why the hell would I want you as a girlfriend?!"

"You are denying it?"

"There is nothing to deny!"

At this moment, Stolas shouted over to us, "Ill see you and your girl later Blitzy!"

I pointed at the owl, "And that...your girl?"

Blitzo clicked his tongue, "He misunderstood that."

Striker came by as well, "I am off to the ranch, see you and your doll at dinner"

"Your doll...Blitzo..."

"He just tries to piss you off"

The last straw was Millie's mom, "Blitz, I arranged a room for you and your fiancé. Dinner starts soon, don't be late."

I was close to strangle him, as he grinned uncomfortably, backing off, "...that...ehm..."

"You better have a good explanation for this Blitzo"