11. Woman?!

It didn't take long until one of my work colleagues had another crazy idea of fun...

...with an electric framing nail gun.

Trying to resist the urge to join in, they loaded the guns with long nails and tired to hit off empty cans off a brick wall. Since the windows didn't arrive just yet it was the perfect place to pile the cans up into pyramids.

"Y/N, fight it, you need the job, don't let this shit ruin everything..."

"Hey babes, it's your turn!"

"...a fuck it."

And who would have known, I was good at taking down the cans. Until break was over, I had the highest score of them all, raising my hands up excited, "Ha, beat that bitches!"

At that moment, I accidentally pressed on the lever too hard, letting off a handful of nails. Instead of going towards the pyramid, it was heading off towards the parking lot across the street, into several cars and their wheels. One particular van took it really hard, the one I already smashed the windows in. Oh shit!

"Y/N!"

The sound of my boss screaming made me jump. Hiding the gun behind my back, I greeted him. He wanted a bunch of his employees for some other job. So, it was me and three other imps of the construction side, heading towards a van for cleaning supplies. At the same time, the construction on the building I damaged was getting prepared for the assignment. Apparently, my boss had lost to an old mate in a game of cards, making up deal with his shit now, cleaning the windows of this very building. The one that got smashed are already been prepared mind. Still, I don't want to meet this guy face to face.

Blitzo was currently havening a client in his office, trying not to fall asleep by their long backstory. Loona had the job to get him something to eat and drink afterwards. That we got on his nerves again was not our intention. Especially when one of us had to do the insides of the windows. That was my job. So, I had no other option but to talk to him personally.

Loona knew my face, knowing that I sit a lot with Sascha in the café.

But we never really talked to another. Since I had a job to do, we didn't have time for it. She introduced me quickly to Blitz, although the client was still around. I had the right to enter and get on with my business, while Blitz was dealing with his. From the outside, I saw my other work colleagues cleaning. This task was boring and downright lame, and it seems they could see it on my face. Not paying attention to the imp and his client, I tried my best to keep a low profile. It would have been easier if it wasn't to the idiots on the other side of the glass. Before I know it, I faced a giant belly pressed against the window. Moving aside, a pair of butts slammed against the glass. You think that was the end of it? Oh no, they pulled their shirts up and played with their nipples, pretending to be strippers. It couldn't take it anymore, laughing at their ridiculous act.

"Something funny here?"

"Holy shit!!!!" I jumped at this voice, him being so close to my ear. This guy stood right beside me, staring at the imps from outside, "You know these guys?"

I shook my head quickly, "Never seen them in my life"

"Good" was his reply, getting his gun out.

Fearing for them to get shot, Blitzo opened the door and threatened them to get the fuck away from his windows. Next, he was back at my side, withdrawing his gun, "The last thing I need is a pair of assholes to damage my windows again."

I laughed uncomfortable, "true, true"

"Yeah, wait till I find our who did this"

He was terrifying when he is angry, making me shiver at his words. Suddenly, he patted my back several times, while having a while smile on his face, "But you don't have to worry, you do a great job" I nodded several times and got back to my job, cleaning the windows twice as fast. Staying here any longer could get me into trouble.

And it seems, that I was a master at drawing it towards me.

It came in form of one of his employees, Moxxie to be exact. His expression said it all, quick glance in direction, eyes went wide and then...he ignored me. To his boss, he complained about another incident involving his van. Blitz was close to get a heart attack, hearing what damage was caused.

"Did you see who did it?"

Moxxie shook his head. Loona, who seem to have forgotten her task to get Blitzo his lunch, just came into his office. Right when they were discussing the problem with the van, the hellhound lady joined in, "It could be the one from the construction side."

She got Blitzo's full attention, "What do you mean?!"

Loona mentioned about the thing Sascha told her. That one imp that damaged the windows before. Their boss was now in rage to kill off this bastard, getting his sniper, "Who is he? Tell me Loonie!"

"She"

"What?"

The hellhound repeated her word.

"We are talking about a woman?!" For Blitzo was this hard to believe that a woman would cause such a huge mess. It got worse as Loona mentioned the hellhound from the café. The tall imp was about to get furious that his adoptive daughter braking his rule not to go there again, but Moxxie beats him to it. The hellhound girl showed them both a photo of her crush, as the small imp recognized the hound in an instant. "I have seen this guy in our van, together with her...huh?" he looked towards me...only to realize...I wasn't there anymore. I tip-toed my way out of the room.

Unlike Moxxie and Loona, Blitzo placed the sniper down.

Instead, he reloaded his pistol, "Oh no you don't bitch"