15. Who is dating who?

The way this clown moved around while singing his song. While I moved along to the rhythm, as certain someone just sat there like an offended child, with his arms crossed over his chest and a deadly glare towards the clown. Irritated, I nudged him slightly, "What is up with you?"

"...I hate this fucking clown..."

"Yeah, do you know him?"

He refused to tell, looking into the opposite direction.

Fizzarolli however, enjoyed making me laugh. His jokes and funny personality were hilarious. But as he was coming closer, Blitzo's hand grabbing mine instantly.

The clown grabbed my other hand, "For the next performance, I will need a volunteer...will you be a dear and give me a hand?"

For the tall imp was this a no-go, "Back off, she is going nowhere!"

"And who is stopping her...you?" Fizzarolli's hand went towards my face, stroking my cheek lightly. It tickled a little, making me giggle. A vein popped up on Blitzo's head, "That's it! If you are touching her one more time, I will kick your fucking cheap-rip off-ass back to the dumpster where you belong!!!!!!" Taking out his pistol as a warning.

Looking from the two back and forth, the imp frowned deeply, while Fizz remained smiling.

"Blitzo, how about you give it another try on stage? You could bore the audience to death hahahahah"

Blitz's eye twitched.

"I could get out a costume" he said, pointing towards the right side. The costumes are far form being related to the circus or clowns. They were shreds pieces of black leather, for other kind of performances.

"Screw you Fi.... What the...?!"

Blitzo was distracted by the costumes, not feeling how the handcuffs were removed. Now I stood on stage with the clown. The imp wanted to get off the bench, only to see himself attached to it. He couldn't escape or stop Fizzaroli to play with me. The imp has no choice but to call for help. While talking to Moxxie on the phone, he looked at the harmless show before him, as I held on to his handkerchief and how it was attached to several others while pulling it out of his sleeve.

"Mox, get your butt over to Loo Loo land!"

"Sir, what are you doing there? Hopefully not destroying it again"

"Stop asking stupid questions and get a move on! This is serious!!!"

Moxxie saluted to his boss, although h he couldn't see it, "I am on my way Sir!"

Blitzo's eyes went wide, as the clown pulled me behind the stage, "And hurry!"

Apparently, he knew more about this clown than I do. It would have been wise to just tell me what is going on. A lot of trouble could have been prevented if he would just open his mouth. Too bad, Blitzo kept most of his private life hidden, even this one. Fizzarolli stepped into a small room, filled with stuffed toys of him and several photos on the walls. One had Blitzo on alongside Fizz, also dressed as a clown, "Is that Blitzo?"

"Sure is, the lousiest clown hell has ever seen hahaahhaa"

"And still you got a photo of him" I said amused, finding the outfit cute.

"I didn't drag you here to have a conversation"

I clicked my tongue, "I know, I can get one of these" grabbing a tiny Fizz plush.

He took it off my hands, "Why do you want a plush..." pushing me slowly to the largest one, "...when you can have the real deal" Before I know it, I feel backwards on the soft toy, while the clown pulled on my legs towards him. I didn't like where this is going.

The audience had left in the meantime, while Blitzo was trying to get off the bench.

"Damn it Moxxie, hurry up already!"

The amusement park isn't too far away from Imp City, so it wouldn't take long to get there. Pulling even more on the handcuffs, he couldn't move an inch. Frustrated, he landed ion is butt, cursing about my naïve nature, "...I swear, this can't get any worse than this."

"Oh, there you are~!"

The voice sends Blitzo a chill down his spine. Of all places, he didn't expect him to be there. The tall figure came closer, smiling wides at the imp, "Blitzy, you silly imp. What are you up to again?"

"Shut it Stolas, just get me off these things!"

The tall owl looked at it amused, "So there are the ones from my draw"

"This is serious, get them off!"

Stolas needed a few minutes to find something to cut the chains off. Once free, the imp ignored his saviour and ran towards the backstage. A happy tuning owl followed him.

Back in Fizzarolli's room, I backed of this giant clown. He didn't feel offended by this, just pulling me back to the previous position, "Why so shy? What would you like me to do?" I asked with a shaky voice of what he means, as his body moved towards a cupboard behind a hill of plushies. I swallowed hard at all the sex toys. The clown introduced his favourites to me while I thought on how perverted hell is. What is the big deal with this clown and all those creatures? My face showed more sign of horror, seeing the clown having fun to show me his collection as well as telling me how to make use of them. In my mind I was praying, that this will not be used on my body anytime soon.

Thankfully, Fizzarolli has a huge collection. This might take a while.