36. Painful truth

The Overlord gave Stolas no attention while listening to Stella's gossip. Paimon was greeted by Octavia who smiled happy at his arrival. He kissed her hand lightly, "it is a pleasure to meet you again dear Octavia. You look as handsome as your mother."

She laughed with delight.

Stolas cleared his throat, in hope to be seen.

His father shrugged, "Yeah and a little like that guy...eh..." he had to lean down to his servant imp, "...who was that again?"

"Prince Stolas your highness"

"Ah yes, the crying imbecile."

The owls' eyes twitched, not listening to the abuse. Turning on his heel, he walked off to wards his private study, only to be stopped by his daughter.

"Dad"

"What is it Via?"

"Don't walk away again, you done that enough."

He looked back, seeing them all look at him, only to laugh hysterically.

"Sorry darling, but this is too much for me."

"Then stand up for yourself!" She held his hand tight, "This is the moment to face your inner demons and get it out. You already told mother what you think, now it is time to end this torture."

Stolas admires her dedication as his hand held her just as tight...before weakening the grip, "I am too tired to care. I am going to bed."

"So, you give up, just like that?!" her voice broke at the end.

"I am sorry Via, maybe next time."

"There won't be a next time!" With that she stomped off. The little owl had hoped to get her father to face his father and show what a strong man that he truly is...also hoping that this might safe her parents' marriage. She knows how much her mother loves strong men. As for the thief of an imp, his time will not be as pleasant in the basement. He was tied upside down, on every limb are chains holding him in place. Octavia checked it before locking the doors for good.

"Hey, come back here! I need to find Y/N!!!"

"You need to find no one" she whispered, going up the stairs. The little owl kept her mother company, while the Overlord was hanging on Stella's every word, in hope to gain some valuable information. Paimon remained in the corner, hoping for this party to end soon.

At least he and his son had one thing in common.

Stolas changed into his robe, while looking at his reflection. His expression was blank. With a few pills he strolled over to the couch and turned on the tv. At this night, there was nothing interesting to watch, btu he couldn't care less. Not even his thoughts of the tall imp could distract him from his sorrow. Thinking of doing it by himself didn't make it any better, as it reminds him of Stella giving him a hand to make a baby.

Frustrated he threw the remote towards the tv and slammed the door open of his balcony.

"Still a crying mess?"

Stolas didn't want to see anyone, but couldn't help to face the intruder, "What is it you want?"

The Overlord stepped out of the shadows, chuckling at the sad looking owl, "You look awful, bad night?"

"You know nothing of me Sir."

"I beg the differ... "he said, standing beside the prince, "...I known you since you were a child. I seen your siblings getting on your fathers' nerves, being married off one after another..."

"What are you getting at?"

Stola's patience was running thin, btu still it was no match for the Overlord. He knew him from the past, not even his father dared to duel him. The Overlord had suddenly changed his tone, "You should consider yourself lucky."

"Lucky? With that woman?"

The Lord snapped "You have a valuable woman!"

"So did you, multiple times!"

"Not one is worth my title! All except one"

Stolas looked the other way, "She doesn't want you, right?"

"She will have me; I can assure you"

"Force never worked on anything" stated the prince, feeling even more dreadful.

"Because you never tried to fight for what you want. The spoiled child has gotten all his riches form his rich daddy, including his rich wife. You have no backbone!" With that he left the balcony, facing the owl one last time, "Your wife has my deepest sympathy....to be married to a wimp."

Minutes later, Stolas broke down, he couldn't think straight.

While Blitzo had trouble to see upright. His headache gets worse by the minute and this other prisoner increased the pain with screaming.

"Let me out!"

"Shut up!"

"Let me ouuuutttt!!!!!!"

His head was banging, "Fuck it already!"

"What's up with you?" His voice sounded so innocent, that it was unbearable for the tall imp to hear.

"Are you fucking serious?! You scream your head off and for what? No one comes to your rescue!"

"Hey fellas!"

"Where the fuck did you came from?!" Blitzo was irritated, as they both exchanged a handshake. The prisoner didn't ask to be released, he was just hungry and couldn't wait to get his fair share. The servant handed him a large plate of food and a drink. As for Blitzo, he just got a smoothy with a large straw.

"Hey greedy have you heard from an imp named Y/N?"

Blitzo almost choked on his drink, as the little imp nodded, "Yeah, she is the gorgeous one from the café."

"Master Stolas is looking for her. Is she at the café?"

He shook his head, trying to think of where he might have seen me, "Nah I heard she wanted to go to the lust ring...don't know why...she doesn't look like a slapper."

Blitzo had to bite his lip form shouting, as his fear took over.

"Seriously Greedy, just stuff yourself and get the fuck out of here. No more breaking into mansions" he wanted to leave as he added, "And hands of those drugs from the train station."

"But they got so much good stuff"

"Hey guys!" Finally, Blitzo found his words to shout out, "Let me go, she is in great danger!"

Greedy nodded with a smile, "Your right man, that babe will be eaten alive in the lust ring."

The servant nodded and left the prison open for them to leave. Greedy got Blitzo's keys.

"What are you waiting for, get this shit off me."

"Sure thing, but first..." he sat down and inspected the large plate, "...its dinner time."

"You son of a...!"