49. The main deal

With the confessions of the three wasn't much worth to take down the Overlord. Asmodeus and Stolas didn't know this until they showed the evidence to the court. Without more information coming from someone higher than these three the Overlord remained free of charge.

I sighted loud at the result.

"Don't worry darling. I am sure we can get more evidence."

I looked at Ozzie with concern, "Right now I fear for Stolas and his reputation. Isn't he a royal?" Stolas froze at this. Asmodeus already told him the bad news but he didn't think of the massive impact it will have on his life and every involved with him.

"I am so sorry Stolas" hold his hand his gaze lower down to me. Lightly he rubbed my hand, "This isn't your fault. I know this was a risky move and I am prepared to face the consequences..." suddenly his grip tightened, "...but you are the main priority right now."

In imp city there was something else that was more important right now than a little imp.

The Overlord was informed of that sneaky little plan and destroyed an entire place that once was owned by Mammon. The demon of greed was in his spider form battling the Overlord for the rest of his possessions. Blitz and the others heard the fight from afar. Hearing a few citizens mumble that the Overlord was there, Blitz ordered Sasha to drive them to that battlefield.

The two clown woman also arrived at the hospital before waiting hours outside to see him. The minute they opened the door they gave him a message, "Hey dip shit, Mammon is sending us to give you this..."

Asmodeus, Stolas and I also headed to that place where the battle was already on a whole new level. Mammon in his spider form had two legs less than before as the Overlord ripped them apart.

"What is he?" I said out loud as I never seen his true form.

Valentino and the others were tied up inside the limousine. Vox looked out the window and mentioned that it looked close to Alastor's form, "But he is far worse...he could destroy the whole ring if he wants to."

Stolas agreed, "He is feared among the Goetia. His kind is a disgrace to the royals and Lords of hell, yet no one dares to do anything against him."

"Until now" added Asmodeus, "He destroyed places, reputations and lives. No one could give evidence for his crimes; he was a mastermind to dispose his victims." Looking at me I knew what he was thinking. It is now or never. To my shock, Blitz was there and faced the Overlord, "hey fucker!"

"Blitz no" said Stolas wanting to help him.

The overlord laughed at the injured imp, "What do you want, scum?"

"Just fuck off into the whole you came from!"

We all stood there in shock as Blitz didn't stop to insult him. The minute he got to the point where he mentioned wives it triggered the overlord. One block and Blitz got send flying to the wall. You could hear bones crack by the impact. I wnet over ot the tall imp checking his pulse, "Stolas, he needs help!" Millie and Moxxie helped their boss by transporting him to the van. Loona took the job of driving whiel Sasha yelled at me, "Don't do anything stupid you hear me?!"

Looking at the Smartphone at my feet I grinned back, "I would never!"

Mammon was losing the fight. The overlord in rage by all the insults destroyed more property of the demon of greed until he heard me speak up.

"Hello darling!"

His eyes narrowed "What are you doing here?"

"Me? Let's see....I got here because you wanted a wife...a human wife to be exact...and because I didn't fall for your Bullshit you turned me into an imp and gave me away for free to some perverts. Did I miss out anything?"

The overlord was furious but managed to force a cocky smirk on his face, "You whore will stay an imp for all eternity sucking cock!"

"Really? Do you know what you will do?"

His face turned to a frown.

I returned the favour with the same smile, "You will be in jail...for all eternity...not getting it ever again."

He wanted to laugh at my ridiculous speech until I threw the Smartphone to Stolas. Then it hits him, "You recorded all this?!"

"No...I filmed it all. You're done, bitch!"

The owl sends the evidence straight to the court who replied in seconds. For Stolas held up the phone with a grin, "It seems you are expected in court."

"Not if I take you all down with me!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His form got even bigger. Vox and the others feared for their lives while Asmodeus, Stolas and Mammon worked together against this monster. Their injuries were extreme after the staff from the court took the Overlord down. Since he didn't show up immediately they called Lucifer for back-up. A rare thing to do in hell but with this one it was worth it. A Goetia, and imp and two Lords haven been seriously injured in this, almost losing their lives and all this for a little imp.

The court sentenced the Overlord to eternal torture into the deepest pits of hell.

We weren't aware how much hated he was in hell, every single Lord of the rings had something to say about him and those weren't compliments. Sasha and Loona took the job to see how the Overlord tired to get out of this situation...but failed horribly.

The rest of us were at the hospital.

While the lords had several private rooms for themselves, Blitz had to share his with ten other imps. But among them he was injured the most. Holding on to his hand I feel asleep beside him, while tears kept coming.

Mammon was the first to have woken up and was already passed by the service of the hospital. After he was finished to throw flowers at the nurses a familiar face entered the room. Mammon immediately changed his behaviour to a more cheerful one, "Fizz my boy~"

Fizzarolli supported himself on crutches, "Your bitches told me you did your job?"

He spat at that, "This is the last time I do you a favour. You better take your side of the deal or all hell breaks loose."

Fizz nodded, "Don't worry. I keep my side of the deal. When shall I start?"

"The minute you get your ass out of the hospital"

The imp wanted to leave as mammon spoke up, "Be grateful I took you back after your last performance. I hope that girl was worth it."

Fizz nodded trying to smile wide, "I thought I might do an old friend a favour...and his girl." Sadly Asmodeus hear it all being next door. Fizz didn't tell him that he made a deal with mammon to help me out. The demon wasn't sure if he should feel proud or disappointed.