27. Drunk trio

Annoyed I watched over Striker's shoulder, how Blitzo just watched for a few minutes, before leaving us alone. I sighted deeply.

"What's wrong doll? Don't you like to dance?"

Shaking my head, I held him closer, "No its fine."

"Is boss man on your mind?"

He is, I thought, hoping that this tall imp would show some sign of acceptance. With someone familiar in sight, it would be harder for Blitz to be such an ass. Who knew that he can be nice after all? My mind couldn't decide on what it wants. The more I think about it, the more I feel like a bitch.

Striker's hands tightened around mine, "He is not here anymore, just you and me."

I was supposed to be happy, but doesn't it feel too good?

"I am thirsty"

"As you wish Y/N"

My giggle got his attention, as I said, "Saying my name while hissing sounds creepy."

"Do you prefer doll instead?"

"No, Y/N is fine"

At the bar, he held his hand up, gesturing for two shots, while the other one remained on mine. We didn't know that someone watched us from the distance. Blitzo went up to the second floor, where he sat at a table. He could see the entire dancefloor from there. Unlike the bar before us, his table was filled with empty glasses and bottles. Most of them got down his throat, his clothes dirty from spilled alcohol. Even though our date is over, he wouldn't leave me with this dangerous assassin. The more his eyes watched Striker's every move, the more he thought about his mistake. Although he wants to keep me from harm, not telling me about the assassin, doesn't make it any easier.

Being drunk wont help either, but at this point, he couldn't give a rat's ass.

Three hours later and Striker and I were following Blitz example. Loosen up, I mimicked Striker's hissing and his way of talking, that even he couldn't stop laughing. His way of copying me wasn't too bad either. At least we had so much to laugh about, even while dancing like maniacs. The alcohol made me forget about my bad conscious of Blitz and enjoyed Striker's company. It couldn't be better than this.

The tall imp was less impressed from this sight, as well as the waiter. He refused to give Blitz anymore drinks unless it was something without alcohol. Annoyed, he tried to get towards the toilet, only able to crawl there on all fours.

Striker supported me while we danced, otherwise we would have to dance the same way. That would have been odd to watch. My head was spinning, not aware that the volume of the music has decreased. My attention was only on the snake's eyes, as well as his sexy smile. His hand wrapped around my back, pressing me closer into his chest. At the same time, he went backwards, off from the dancefloor. We pulled me down the corridor, as I needed a few minutes to realise of the situation.

"Hey, where are we going?"

"Somewhere fun" was his reply, grinning wider.

He opened a backdoor and pulled me along. Now we were all alone, in an ally behind the disco.

"What are we here for?"

"I told, to have fun"

"I wannna dannnceeee" I moaned, trying to push him off. Striker's hand tightened, pressing my body against the wall, "As you wish." My reaction was too slow to realize, that he kissed me passionately, exploring my mouth. Instead of stopping him, I raised my hand up with the index finger up, while mumbling. He raised a brow, stopping, "What are you doing?"

"Question...where are we dancing?"

"Doll, talking during kissing isn't very sexy and besides, our tongues were dancing."

"Eh?" The alcohol seems to have washed out my mind, nothing could help me at this point. Not even his move, to raise me up against the wall. My legs wrapped around his waist, "Wow you shortened all of a sudden."

"Alcohol doesn't seem to be your thing darling" he held my legs while kissing me again. I had no choice but to let him do his thing, wrapping my arms around him, closing my eyes.

Blitz would have a fit if he had seen this.

He wouldn't believe that this son of a bitch gets me that easily. At the moment, aiming at the toilet was his biggest challenge. While standing made it difficult, hitting other imps beside him. One told him to watch it, holding Blitz shoulder. Not finished yet, he turned around, soaking the poor imp in piss.

"You fucking son of a bitch!"

"Wow, what happen to you?" Blitz mind was also on holiday, not realizing his mistake. No even as a woman came towards him, once he left the toilets. She wasn't an ugly one, but the tall imp doesn't seem to care for anything, just wobbling towards the bar. The female imp stopped him halfway, "Hey hottie, do you want to have some fun?"

"You are buying" he replied, screaming towards the waiter for his next order, only to receive a 'Fuck you 'and the right finger to the words. The woman chuckled, "No, you need something special"

"Your right...hey waiter! Make it a double!"

"No drinks, more of a 'love service'"

Blitz needed the wall for support, "Can you service that snake asshole?"

She didn't get it, "What snake? Oh, you mean your little snake. I don't see it, isn't it pleased to see me?"

The tall imp shook his head, "No, this snake, that...Striker ass...just fuck him."

"Striker?" her reply wasn't what he expected. She knew him alright and his way of work, "He was with this girl."

"Yeah...MY girl" he snapped, loosing his balance. She held him up, pulling his arms over her shoulders, "Then I suggest you find yourself another one."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"He isn't the type for relationships. When he gets near women, its either for a quickie or because of a job...pray that he is only after the first thing only."

Blitz pushed her aside, "That..." his head couldn't take it anymore, puking on the woman.

"Hey, what the fuck man!"

"I need to find her" was the last thing before he collapsed into his own vomit.