where's your loyalty?

____
Isaiah 'zay' SaVoy, 21

____Isaiah 'zay' SaVoy, 21

ILeah's big brother
____

[dame]

"They been back there for so long, I got worried. So I called Mav." Cole raised his eyebrows, wondering how that went. "I heard him and his wife arguing about who should come because of course Mav is prolly gonna make a big scene, right."

"So they coming?" Cole asked.

Dame shrugged his shoulders. "They forgot I was on the phone." He said, snickering making his shoulders go up and down. All three of them laughed, making the anxious people accompanying them in the waiting room glare at them. Cole stopped laughing first and looked over at Zay. 'Yo, so yo parents really don't know ya lil sis is.. you know.."

"Not that it's your business, but my family been going thru a lot recently. It's kind of hard right now so everybody been in their own little world, trying to get by the best that we can."

"So that's a no. What about you?"

"For maybe like a week? I just been peeping different shit, but I wasn't sure and I felt like it might be kind of crazy to ask my sixteen year old sister if she was pregnant. I felt like I was invading her privacy by even thinking that she could be pregnant. We're not very close, plus I I don't like knowing that she's even having sex, bro. That's my sister."

"That's exactly why you should wanna know, dude. To protect her, at all costs." Dame said.

"Too late now, huh?"

Dame shook his head, "Nah, never too late." They sat quietly after that, consumed in phones or thoughts, keeping themselves from thinking the worst. Just then, the door opened and two tall ass nigga's walked through coming up behind the seats the four men were sitting in. One came up behind Dame and slapped him on the back. He turned around, "Don't be playin' like that big dawg" Dame said smiling, dapping up Lonnie and Jah as they walked past to some empty seats.

Cole lifted up off his seat a little bit, rubbing the back of his head. He avoided looking at the two men who just entered, looking every which way the same way he did when talking to Cobe that day on the field. Dame chewed the inside of his cheek, decoding Cole's uneasiness. In the background, Zay retold the story of hearing ILeah yelling at Reece on the phone to pick her up to Lonnie and Jah. When Cole finally made eye contact with Dame, Dame touched the tips of all four fingers to his thumb, aiming them at Cole.

Cole laughed and Dame got up, followed by Cole raising up off his seat. "Where yal going?" Jah asked with big bass. The two brothers turned their heads over the shoulders jerking their heads back a little bit in unison before continuing to mind their own business.

Cole happily followed Dame thinking this would be one of their bro moments when they discuss escapades and how they usually do when Dame calls him out on his awkwardness with someone in the room. But, his giddy-ness quickly transformed into confusion when Dame's face read nothing of the sort. His face was blank and his back was up against the nearest wall while his eye's bore into Cole's. He waited for Cole to adhere to the mood before he spoke. It was a tactic he often used to let Cole know that this is a serious matter.