Prelude To Initiation

Cobe
Cole & Cobe in the bathroom at Walmart

Cole exits the stall donning black jeans and black shoes to match. His shirt isn't on yet leaving his torso exposed and in view.

Ion know if it's because I've kissed him, but all of a sudden I just can't keep my eyes off this nigga. I've never thought about him sexually before, but damn... that's all I'm thinkin' of now.

He was eyeing Cole intently but then realized Cole was watching him.

"How can you look at me like that while holding my piss pants?" Cole asks embarrassed about his current situation.

Cobe looks him over from the corner of his eye as Cole sits on the sink counter where Cobe is standing. Cobe looks at him and stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"How you doing?"

"I'll be aight. Life goes on right?" He says pulling his hoodie over his head.

Shit. Even his voice is intoxicating. Shut up Cobe, this ain't the time!

"Yeah, but not for you. I know you not ever going to forget today. That's why you be popping them pills right? To forget?"

"Nah, that don't work." He says keeping eye contact with Cobe.

Why he always gotta look at me like that....fuck.

"So why not put them shits away then?"

"They make me feel good."

"Like what?"

"Like how it feel when we kiss" Cole says as he hops off the sink and stands in front of Cobe. Their faces are centimeters apart.

Shit shit shit. Cobe no.... remember what he said earlier... he just in his feelings right now!

Cole leans forward and connects his lips to Cobe's. Cobe kisses him back and they kiss for a few seconds before Cobe pulls away looking Cole in the eye with his brows furrowed. He rubs the back of his neck and grabs the bag.

"Co-"

"I did not forget what you said earlier" Cobe waves him off shaking his head.

Cole looks at him as if he is in pain.

"Fuck"

"I'm sorry"

"No you NOT COLE" he yells mostly trying to convince himself.

"Aight just stop being so loud damn" Cole pleads looking back at the bathroom door nervously. He looks back at Cobe and stuffs his hands in his pants pockets. He pleads with his eyes for a few seconds then he gives up and grabs his bag from Cobe and turns to walk away but Cobe grabs his arm prompting him to turn back around.

Cobe wanted to kiss him again but then comes back to his senses and walks away. They exit the bathroom into the main area of the store. They walk back to the truck without a single word spoken between them.

****************************************

They arrive at Lil J school around 7:30a. They're too early for check in at the hotel so they decide to crash at his dorm for a few hours. They end up staying at his school all day catching up with him, meeting his friends, and socializing with some of Dame's frat brothers. It was then that Cecil revealed he was a member of the same frat as Dame. They were invited to a frat party that night.

"Aye thanks for driving down, especially yal two" Lil J says pointing at Dame and Cobe. "I know this nigga a lot to deal wit most times." He says licking his lips and chuckling referring to Cole. He then looks over to Cecil. They haven't said a word to each other the whole day. Jamel confused as to why Cecil is there. The oldest brother has always voiced his disapproval of Lil J and his brothers. The way they came about shook up his life and even though the older Adebanjo knows it isn't the boys' fault, he can't help but pass that aggression on to them whenever he sees them. " yeah" he say says looking him up and down clapping his fist into his hand repeatedly. "I guess I'll see yal a little later then, right?" He says walking them out of his dorm room.