Like Old Times?

June 28
Cobe
8:23 pm

I was laying in my bed when I heard someone knock at the front door. I wasn't expecting nobody because I hadn't told anyone that I was home. I crept thru the hallway and across the front room so that whoever it was wouldn't hear me, that way, if it was someone I didn't want to see I could pretend I wasn't home. I peeked thru the peep hole and saw that it was Cole. Something about seeing him made me self conscious of my appearance so I ran to the bathroom mirror to make sure I looked decent. I brushed my hair and checked my teeth then ran to my room to put on a clean t-shirt and joggers. After giving myself one last look over, I ran back to the front door.

I opened the door just as Cole was about to walk away. He turned around and we stood there staring at eachother awkwardly. Cole played with the coils on the back of his head, but no words passed between us. Seconds came and went before he rushed forward forcefully yet carefully pulling me in for a hug while simultaneously shutting the door behind himself. He held the back of my head forcing it into the nook of his neck. His other hand was wrapped all the way around my torso while my two hands rested on his back. He was holding me as if I might slip away from him again if he let go. He still hasn't said one word. Neither have I.

I felt his breath on my neck. It was warm and soothing. It made me feel guilty. How could I fuck up our friendship over feelings?

-

{Flashback to the last time Cobe & Cole talked}

"Fuck you! Bitch ass nigga. You ain't shit Cole. You ain't ever gone be shit. You come from nothing bruh, what the fuck you think you gone become? Some big fucking star?"

"Nigga. Shut the fuck up. I'll blow yo shit in for real. I'm not even who you fucking mad at. You need to redirect that shit to them niggas who tried to kill you on your own fucking porch dumb ass."

"Get the fuck out of my apartment Cole. I'm done with yo stupid ass. Emotional ass bitch. Just get the fuck out bruh."

"What the fuck." Cole mumbled to himself massaging his temples and gripping his phone tightly in his other hand. "I don't even know why you kept me around as long as you did since I fuck up everything for you. Seem like you needed me more than I needed you."

" The fuck I need yo dumb ass for?"

"Is this all a big fucking joke to you nigga? One nigga stop fucking with you cuz YOU almost had him killed and now you just gone throw away every other nigga on yo life?"

"No, it's just you. You fucked my life. I don't need you no more."

{flashback over}

-

The warmth from his breath was replaced with an innocent kiss placed behind my ear. He trailed kisses down my jawline then held my face in his hands. Avoiding my eyes, he closed his before he leaned down and matched his lips with mine. My tongue danced around his without a fight, it was pure harmony. His hand slyly slid around my torso until it reached the hem of my shirt — I felt the coarseness of his working hands make contact with my skin as he caressed up my spine removing my shirt, Cole lightly touched my nipples with his bare fingertips while reconnecting our lips. He enclosed two fingers around my left nipple causing a stifled moan to escape. He let out a raspy groan in response.

And just like that, everything stopped. I was confused until the silence between us screamed what we both were thinking. I lead Cole to my room and the activities immediately reconvened. His coarse hands once again roamed my skin touching and caressing my most sensitive parts. Unwilling to let anymore time go by without him inside of me, I removed his crisp white t-shirt and tugged on his black cargo's until he pulled them down.