.WHAT DO YOU MEAN.

Saturday, February 15
12:08am
Cole

"Aye!" We've only barely entered the front door and don't plan to proceed until I know who this fine ass stranger is in my living room.

"Aye! Shorty!"  I walked in to my loft leaving the door open just in case. I walked closer and she finally looked up and took out her AirPods.

"Oh damn, I didn't see you walk in. I'm Cheyenne." She said with a bright smile. I mean, she is fine as hell and her smile is gorgeous. Her having locs is a plus, but am I supposed to know who she is just by her name? Because I don't. But clearly Cobe does.
•••

Cheyenne Hicks, 25 portrayed by Chloe Bailey•••

Cheyenne Hicks, 25
portrayed by Chloe Bailey
•••

"Ohhhh what's up girl! I'm Cobe. It's nice to see you in person!" Cobe walked towards her and embraced her when she stood up.

"And this is Cole, Cecil brother. Cole this is Cecil baby momma."

"Baby momma?" She said with a puzzled look on her face. " I'm the mother of his child, it's nice to meet you Cole."

"Aye that's cool, it's nice to meet you as well." I wanted to ask how she got in and why she's here but I didn't want to come off as rude. I also didn't know my brother was a father.

Not wanting to say the wrong thing, I made eye contact with Cobe and raised my brows. Luckily he read my mind and asked, "So where's Cecil? He let you in?"

"He went to pick up somethings for C3. We left in such a rush I forgot to pack a few essentials."

"C3?" I questioned. She looked at Cecil then back at me with confusion as if I should've recognized the name or something.

"Cecil the third? Me and Cecil's son?" She said twisting her hands in a way that expressed her confusion. "Um.. do you not know about Cecil's son? You're his brother right?"

"Okay, I only seen and heard from C for the first time in seven years two weeks ago. There's a lot I don't know about him, including you and your son."

"Ooooh so there's a pattern?" She said upturning her mouth, raising her brows and nodding her head like she fit a new piece into a puzzle.

"Um, you hungry or something? We got some burgers, or I can get you something out the kitchen."

"I'm not hungry, but I do have questions." She said pressing her hands together.

"Shoot."

"Cecil hasn't been in Detroit for seven years?"

"Just about I guess."

"Okaaay. So do you know why he left? Or why he came back?"

"Shorty, I got just as many questions as you, probably more" we walked into the kitchen and I leaned up against the counter looking her up and down, unconsciously of course. "The nigga has ghosted me in my own house. Ion know shit about this man. You probably know him better than I do."