days in the west

a/n-My apologies for the last chapter! I just read it back and saw soooo many errors and ✨unfinished sentences✨ like wtf was I on? But I'm too lazy to fix it now, so please forgive me! Actually, don't cuz this chapter may be just as bad 🥴 lord help

Ps. We all know that Cole is the main character right?

____

[cole]

I stood in the middle of the street for two seconds. "Man fuck you!" I yelled at nobody since Dame had already sped down the street. "Fuck you too!" I heard someone yell in the distance, but I didn't see anyone. I fucking hate this area, ain't nothing but old dead buildings and stray fucking dogs out here. It'd be different if the abandoned buildings were at least boarded up, but naw, niggas be sleeping in there and shit. Folks be committing murders in them hoes and leaving the damn bodies there. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to call a Lyft but who the fuck is gone pick me up in this neighborhood? I took my phone out my pocket and boom, dead. I started walking hoping that I might be able to find my way to Oz house. As soon as I started to get comfortable with my situation, I heard a chain jingling. My eyes grew big and my chest started to hurt cuz I knew I was gonna have to run soon.

"God please, I swear if you send that dog to hell I will praise your name for the rest of my days. Please just let me get to Oz house safely without hurt harm or danger in Jesus name." I whispered a quick prayer and then heard barking that was definitely the voice of a pit Bull. Fuck! I started singing 'oh lord I want you to help me! Oooooh lord I want you to hellppp meeeee! Help me on my journey oh help me on my waaaay yeah, ohhh lord I want you to help me!" As I was catching my breath, about to sing the second verse, I heard the dog barking again and another dog joining in. I clenched my cheeks and looked around, scanning the street to see where they were before I kept walking.

Then I heard a loud laugh which made me jump and stand still, praying that it was only Lucifer trying to play tricks on me, "I rebuke you satan in the name of the father son and the holy ghost." I whispered before breaking out into a high speed walk. I for sure heard the sound of a heavy breathing rabies having ass loose pit running towards me from somewhere and then I saw headlights so I scooted to the side only a little bit because there was tall grass by me and there could be anything or anyone in there. My heart started beating faster. "Yo! Nigga!" I heard someone yelling after me and I started running. "Cole!" I was confused but I kept up my speed until the car was cruising beside me. I looked over hesitantly. The  vehicle stopped beside me with the window down revealing guess who in the driver seat. "I saw you hop out Dame pickup back there. Y'all having a fight or sumn?" I just looked at him. "Well? Get yo ass inna car lil dude." I put a finger up at him and started walking again with him cruising beside me. "That dog you was running from..." I looked behind me and sure enough, it was high tailing it across the street. I couldn't open the door fast enough.

"Where you going?" Lonnie asked, already having pulled off. "I was going to go to Oz house cuz it's the closest walking distance, but you can take me to my crib I guess."

"Do I look like a Uber driver to you?"

"Nigga you just asked me where I was going."

"Yeah... and you seem unsure. So imma just take you where I was going."

"And where's that?" I asked, not receiving a response. "Aight. You can let me out, dawg. I'm not bout to play witchu." I demanded. But still, no response. "Yo, YOU HEARD ME?"

"Yeah I heard yo lil chocolate ass."

"Then why you still driving?"

"The doors are unlocked. You can bounce whenever."