Collective: Part One

Cole POV
Friday, February 14
Valentines Day

Cobe got hella niggas feigning for him. Niggas is in love. He got hood niggas, simps, white niggas, Latinos, Arabs, Hindus....Aight I'm exaggerating but shit, he even got mad bitches calling his line. He got niggas taking bullets and giving bullets for him. Yet, he don't seem to be fazed by the shit AT ALL. I used to think that him being closed off, nonchalant, and unemotional was just a cover up but I'm starting to think this nigga might be cold for real.

Cobe and I have found ourselves chillin on the terrace of my loft again. This has been our usual spot since the shit went down at his pops place. He ain't even been at his new apartment really, he been kicking it here with me and Cecil most days. Cecil on the other hand has been real quiet and to himself since Fort Valley. Am I worried? I don't really even know the nigga to know what's normal for him and what isn't.

Anyway, me and Cobe been talking....

"So you ain't tryna fuck on none of them Niggas tonight?"

"I'm off niggas for a while. I ain't tryna fuck on nothin or nobody for the time being man."

"Damn, me either?"

"Unless you tryna take this dick....no." He says grabbing hold of his crotch. That comment made me shiver. I ain't talking Shìt up my ass, dawg.

"Aight. What you doing tonight then?"

"Imma be sleep nigga, what you mean?"

"Well I wanna take you somewhere."

"Nah, I'm tryna be alone tonight."

"Damn. Well I got a performance tonight. It's my first one since my pops passed."

"Ah shit. Damn."

"So you saying you can't make it?"

"I mean... I want to, but I just can't do a crowd right now Cole. Sorry."

"What if you just chill back stage with me?"

"Aight Cole" he says while wiping his face from his hairline down to his chin.

"Aye you alright?"

"Ion know, I just don't feel good. I ain't felt good in a while honestly."

"You mean like..."

"No nigga. I just mean in general. Like something is off, I just can't figure it out tho. I'm uneasy."

"Well... your main nigga and your side nigga did just shoot eachother... one is still in the hospital...."

"Sure. But I'm not certain that that's what the fuck is bothering me. Plus I ain't talk to either of them niggas recently."

"Yeah, they both confessed their love for you and you ghosted them." I'm testing the waters to see how far he'll let me go.

"Ion know. It's just crazy that it happened like it did Cole. I mean... nobody ever said no shit like that to me before. It's like they tryna make me choose or sumn." I guess he feels like sharing today.

"You mean, they've never said I love you before?"

"No. But like, I've said it."

"Shit."

"Exactly. I feel like somebody tryna play me. But at the same time though, I do feel loved by Mo and Lonnie. It's just really not in their nature to outright say the shit."

"Well, you been fucking with Black since grade school right?"

"Mhm."

"And when did you meet Mo's old ass?"

"We met when I was like 18 or 19. He ain't ever messed with a nigga before that."

"Okay... so Black turned you on to the shit, and you turned Mo onto it?"

"Mhm"

"Damn nigga, it's like a domino effect."

"Shut the hell up Cole" he's cheesing at my logic, but I'm serious though. I mean, the nigga even had me sucking dick. "Whatchu tryna get at?"

"I'm saying, you been with both these niggas mad long. Most likely, they do love you. Especially Mo crazy ass."

"Why Mo?"

"Nigga, you got his hood ass fucking a man and being faithful to you. That shit weird. It gotta be love, or crazy."

"Ion know Cole..."

"Aye well, imma get off the topic and leave you to ya thoughts for a while. I gotta go to sound check. Ill be back around 6 so we can't eat before we go."