EMOTION-LESS

Sunday, February 9
Cobe

"Mind ya business Cole."

"But, you made it my business when you sucked my dick. If you ain't want me to know, you wouldn't have let me know. Secretive ass."

"It was a fucking accident nigga."

"So you accidentally sucked my dick? Did you accidentally swallow my nut too?"

All I can do is laugh at his antics. This shit is ridiculous. I didn't realize he was in the room when I was on the phone with Mo and he think that was an invitation to my business. This is the reason I never tell him shit.

"Nigga? I'm talking about you hearing my phone call. I ain't know yo ass was eavesdropping."

"Well i'an ever heard of this Mo nigga before so I know you been keeping dude a secret for eons muh fucka. Prolly bout as long as you been... you know..." I know he's referring to me being gay. "You letting ya guard down and I think it's because you sucked my dick." He's raising his brows at me like he just cracked a case or something. I know he's dead serious, but this shit is comical to me. He don't even know shit.

"Fuck outta here Cole! You ain't even dressed yet and we gotta be at the church in thirty minutes." He only wearing a towel even tho he got out the shower at least twenty minutes ago. "And by the way, if I knew you was gone talk so much shit about it, I would'a never put my mouth on you at all."

"Damn. Why you acting all sensitive and shit?"

"I ain't Cole. Im just saying, that shit private so don't go 'round telling niggas what the fuck went down between us aight?"

"Aight Damn. The fuck would I do that Shit fo' anyway?"

"Don't tell Dame either"

The look on his face let me know he was planning on it. I stared him down until he finally promised not to tell.

********
Cole

First of all, this nigga is trippin'. I wouldn't even be all in his business if I didn't feel it was necessary. I know how private he is. But I'm worried. He didn't grow up around hood niggas, he don't know the streets like I do. I think he got into some shit and tryna handle it all alone. But that's how you get fucked up.

So I was in the shower minding my business and when I get out, I hear him yelling at somebody...

"Nah nigga, I ain't messing witchu, I meant what I said!"

I walked into the main room of the hotel suite trying to hear but then he lowers his voice so I open his door a little bit.

"You ain't shit Mo. I guess I was too dick-matized to see who the fuck you really is."

"You pulled a gun on me nigga.....Ain't no excuse fa' that shit."

"What the fuck? Who pulled a gun on you nigga?" At that point I had heard enough and walked  into his room letting my presence be known. He waved me off and tried to end his phone call but the nigga on the other end wasn't finished with him. Cobe has hung up on me plenty of times, so I know whoever this was had some type of power over him. Last night made it clear to me that this nigga is lowkey submissive, so it's prolly his lil boyfriend or whatever.

"I gotta go... I gotta go nigga damn!"

"He ain't got shit to do with it!" He's sitting on the bed looking down at his phone. I guess he's on facetime.

"I don't fucking care bitch. Stop throwing that shit in my face, it don't have shit to do with me Mo..."

"Nah...nah don't even worry about it..... I said no Ion want you in my house nigga." He sucks his teeth at whoever Mo is.

After that he hangs up letting out an annoyed breath. He looks at me like I'm the one who pulled a gun on him. I start asking questions about the nigga, and here we are.

"Don't tell Dame either" I honestly really want to. I already told him we kissed, but that was before I knew Cobe was gay.

"Aight I won't, but you gotta answer something."

"No"

"Aight then, no deal"

"This ain't the fucking price is right nigga, this my fucking life. I keep my shit private for a damn reason Cole! Shit." With that, I stand ready to leave the room and he stops me.

"Fuuuck Cole! The fuck you wanna know?"

"Who is Mo? To you?"

"My nigga"

"As in yo homie?"

"No dumb ass, as in we fucked. Past tense tho. So my ex-nigga."

"Yo ex-boyfriend"

He rolls his eyes and stares me down.

"Next question"

"Aight,  he pulled a gun on you?"

"Yeah"

"When?"

"Few days ago"

"Why?"

"That's enough questions aight?" He said in a soft almost nervous tone.

"But-"

"No Cole! I'an talkin' bout this shit witchu aight?"

With that, I look at him trying to read his face, study his eyes, understand his emotions. But as usual, there's nothing there to see. He hides so well. I wish I could do that shit. Hide my emotions from the world, keep secrets and shit. I leave his room to finish getting ready for my step-moms funeral.

At this point though I'm not really in the mood. I'm worried about Cobe and this crazy ass nigga he messin with. I'm worried about Dame & Cecil whom I haven't heard from or seen since the party. I'm tired as fuck. I'm sad as hell. And I hate fucking funerals. But my brothers. I gotta be there for them. So I pop a few pills and get dressed. It's about to be a long ass day.