Peashooter x Foot Soldier reader

I open my eyes to see that I'm in a place called the Colizeum. I got up and look around. I see a big Coliseum where I saw. Then I heard someone said the match has started.

"Go my fellow zombies! Vanquish 50 plants to win!" Dr. Zomboss said to all of us as we started walking. As we got to there, we were being attacked by the plants. Some of them were Chompers, Peashooters, Citrons, Roses and Kernal Corns. I threw a Zombie Stink Cloud at the plants, rocket jump and then used a ZPG to the plants. I heard a dinging noise as if that mean I vanquish one of the plants.

I do my celebrating until I heard a Garlic drone using Corn Strike raining from the sky. We all got out of the way from the attack. I ran inside the Colizeum to see where the plants are at. I saw a Peashooter on sight and then he's looking down at me. I feel like He's going to attack me at any moment. I reloaded my Z-1 Assault Blaster and start to attack, but this Peashooter... He's like a soldier, just like me.

Peashooter used his Hyper to reach to me by going around the Colizeum and jumping on the pillars. I watched him doing his greatest stunts and then land right in front of me, doing his salute as his finished his stunt. I do my twirly salute by standing there waving my hand over my head.

"Hi Foot Soldier." Peashooter waved to me. "Hi Peashooter." I said as I smiled at him. Peashooter walked up to me and hugged me softly. I can feel his pea hands around my undead body. I hug him softly. He let go and looked at me with a smile on his face. I can see pink stripes on his face. This questioned me as I tilt my head.

"Uh...  are you ok, Peashooter?" I asked him. He nod his head and then suddenly he climbed on my back and went inside my ZPG. Peashooter grabbed my helmet and put it on his head. I feel my face turning red as I'm blushing. "I like your helmet Foot Soldier."

I blushed harder. "T-thank you, Peashooter." I said to him. "Your welcome." Peashooter smiled at me as he put my helmet back on my head. I can't help it but smile at him. I walked outside the Colizeum with Peashooter on my back.