Chomper x Engineer reader

It was the beginning of the day in Zomburbia. I looked at my Concrete Launcher and begin to walk outside of my house.

As I begin walking, I look at the other zombies. Some of them are walking around doing nothing but walking. I keep walking until I found the Stage. The Stage is like a concert where zombies sing or ride in parades.

Everyzombie has gathered around for the concert. I heard guitar music from the graveyard as I feel my foot tapping to the beat. No zombie isn't going to sing, so I got up on stage and sing. I used my Jackhammer as my guitar as I sing.

Everyzombie cheered for me as I keep singing, but then I feel rumbling coming from the ground as I was being grabbed by a Chomper! He put me down on the ground. The rest of the zombies ran away, so it's just me and Chomper.

He lick his teeth. I begin to back away from him, but he keeps following me. Chomper laughs at my movement as I continue to back away some more. "Now I get to play with my food." Chomper said as he burp right in my face.

"O-oh brainz..." I said as I feel the warm breath on my face. Then I feel my face turning red. "You're blushing, aren't you?" Chomper asked me. He noticed my blush. I nod my head. "You are blushing. You must be liking this." Chomper smiled at me. I smiled at him.

"Um Chomper, why didn't you eat me?" I asked him with curiosity. "Because I want to play with you Engineer. You're cute and cuddly like me." Chomper answered. "Also, I want to show you this new map." Chomper added. I have wanted to see a map that is new. "I want to see it. Can I come with you?" I asked Chomper as I smiled at him. "Sure. You're welcome to come, but first. I need to eat you." Chomper said.

I feel myself in fear. I never been inside a Chomper before. I've seen a few zombies getting eaten by Chompers and then they were vanquished. Chomper noticed my fear of being eaten alive. He nuzzled me softly and licks me. "Don't worry. I'll keep you inside without hurting you."

"Are you sure?" I asked Chomper, just to make sure. "Don't worry, you can respawn while you inside me. Trust me." Chomper licks me again. He's right, I can respawn when I'm inside him. I nodded my head in agreement. "Good. Now hold still." Chomper used his tongue to grab me and pulled me into his mouth. I feel saliva on my body as I feel Chomper gulping me down.

His strong muscles are pulling me deeper and deeper. I feel something opened up from below as I landed in his belly. His insides are slimy and gross. Good for us zombies, but probably not a good idea for the plants.

"Burp. Engineer you were delicious." I heard Chomper's voice from outside. I smiled at him as I settle inside him. I laughed as his hungry appetite in a good way. I feel rumbling and growing coming from his belly.

"Buuurrrrp!" Chomper let out a big burp. I blushed a bit as Chomper kept me inside him. "Excuse me. You ok in there Engineer?" Chomper said as he rub his belly. "Y-yeah. This feels amazing. I love it." I said, smiling. Chomper feel himself blushing as he carries me to this new map. I close my eyes and went to sleep. Maybe I can respawn while I'm sleeping.

Many Hours Later

"Engineer? Wakey wakey." I heard someone calling my name as I open my eyes to see a place filled with houses and cars. I wasn't inside Chomper's belly anymore. I sit up and look at Chomper who is licking my foot. "You're awake and you respawn as well. Welcome to Frontline Flats." Chomper said, smiling.

I look around this place. There's a plant side on one side and zombie side on the other. "This must be it. This is Frontline Flats." I said. "Not only that I want to show you this map, but I want to be with you Engineer." Chomper smiled at me as I feel myself blushing harder. "C-Chomper... I love you so much." I smiled at him.

"Aw... Engineer. I love you too." Chomper kissed me on the cheek. I feel so happy to meet a plant that is supportive, just like me. We watched the sky as the sun begin to set. Before I head back home, Chomper kissed me one more time and head back to the plant base. I went back to the zombie base to relax and went to sleep.