Citron x Imp reader

I was defending Moon Base Z by defending the graveyards. My team were doing so good. I got up to the rocks and saw some plants heading to our graveyard.

I threw a Gravity Grenade at them and then kablam! Flying plants! "Now's my chance!" I fired some Imp Blasters at them. I got one of them vanquished, but not all of them. I look to see Foot Soldier firing a ZPG at them. Those plants were sent flying.

I taunted at those plants. Doing tricks and so many tricks. I heard a noise that the words appeared in front of me.

Z-Mech Ready For Deployment!

"It was finally time. Time to show the plants the real meaning of technology!" I said in my mind as I reached for my phone and called in my Z-Mech.

"Brainz?" I heard something coming from the sky as my Z-Mech came crashing down on me. At least I'm safe inside it as my Z-Mech picked itself up on its feet. "Hahahaha! Woohoo!" I laughed as my health went up to 350.

"Time to see what this baby can do!" I said as I used my controls to control my Z-Mech. Shooting them, rocketing them and even smashing them. I laughed so hard watching them getting vanquished one by one.

They sent some renforcements to try to get around us. I see Citron coming to me and said "Go ahead! Get to the next graveyard and defend it as long as possible!" I nodded my head and head inside. I pressed the Eject button to escape and make a run for it. Something seems off about Citron. He's supposed to attack me or something. I don't understand.

After the match, I saw him smiling at me again. I don't know why he's looking at me like that, but I feel little red stripes on my face. "Is this really what I feel about him? Am I blushing?!"

I entered into a match. This time, we are attacking the base in the Great White North. I used my Z-Mech to my advantage. I see some plants guarding the garden. Before I could use my Missile Madness on them, I got knocked over by Citron in his ball form. He's walking on my Z-Mech!?

"Ugh... I'm getting orange juice all over my Z-Mech..." I worried about my Z-Mech getting destroyed. I looked up at Citron with a worried look on my face.

"Hey Imp. It's ok. There is nothing to be worried about." I tilt my head in confusion. "You sure?" "Of course I'm sure." I smiled at the fact that Citron isn't going to hurt me. "Btw, the reason why I'm smiling is that because I love you."

I heard him said that as I feel my face turning red. I pressed the button to open the window and... kissed him on the cheek. I let go, feeling my face blush harder. "I love you too." I said. "Great! Perhaps we can see the future sometime. I'll see you later." Citron said, smiling at me and left. I feel like I met a new friend who is from the future. I went inside my Z-Mech and smiled in happiness as my day just went better and better.