Acorn x Space Cadet reader

I was exploring Weirding Woods for a little while. The Imp said that there were Acorns singing and yodeling. So I searched high and low to see some Acorns. My drone was a little scared, but I hugged it softly, telling my drone that I'm here for him. The drone smiled at me and nuzzled my cheek. We keep on searching for the Acorns.

20 Minutes Later

It's been 20 minutes and I still can't find any Acorns. I start to yawn a bit. I found a nearby tree for me to lay on. I went to the tree and lie down. Before I went to sleep, I look around to see there isn't any plants coming. "It looks like no plants are here, but where are the Acorns?" I said to myself as I close my eyes and went to sleep.

After a long sleep, I open my eyes and feel something hard? I look down at my space station to see... *gasps* my eyes widen as I saw an Acorn on my space station. "I found it... I finally found it. An Acorn." I said in my head as I pet the Acorn on his head. It jumped up and down in happiness to see me awake. I smiled at the Acorn. My drone was confused about this.

"Hey you're awake. What's your name?" Acorn asked me. I respond to him in a calming voice. "I'm Space Cadet. You must be Acorn?" "Yep." Acorn nods his head. "I'm so happy to see you, Acorn." I said as I stretch my arms in the air. "Me too. This is good news! I want to show you something. Follow me!" Acorn said as he spins away, sprinting. "Huh? W-wait for me!" I follow Acorn to something that I've been here before.

As we arrived, Acorn smiled at me and said. "This is the Radio Tower. You guys aren't the only one here, so one of the plants went to this place to explore." I was confused by what he said that our team wasn't the only one in this place. "You mean the plants have been here before?" "Yes. They were pretty excited to see this. Also, they want to listen to this song after the fight has been going on for years." Acorn showed me this from the Z-Tech Factory. I remember that song before. "That's the Sleeping Woods music?" "Yes. Who wouldn't resist the sweet music that wants them to make peace with each other?" "Both?" I answered to Acorn's question. Acorn smiled at me as he jumped up and down. "That's right! Zombies and Plants do. I hope this works."

Acorn put the Sleeping Woods music inside and started playing. This song that is playing makes me want to fall asleep, but I stayed awake. "Your awake, Space Cadet? Good. While we are listening to the music, can you take me to Mount Steep so that we can have fun with each other?" Acorn said as he hopped inside my space station.

I blush a bit. "I haven't seen Mount Steep in a long time. Let's do it!" I said as I transformed my space station into a big space station. My hp has went over 200. Acorn climbed inside my space station and yodeled while I rocketed to the sky and went to Mount Steep with Acorn.