Kernel Corn x Super Brainz reader

I was on my way to Zomboss HQ to give him Pop Smarts. Once I arrived, I give them to Dr. Zomboss.

"Here you go." I said as I give him the Pop Smarts. "Impressive Super Brainz and you didn't lose them all. Congratulations!" Dr. Zomboss smiled at me. I bow down to him. He continued talking. "You can have your reward. It's Pop Smarts! You can have one."

"Thank you Dr. Zomboss." I grab one of the Pop Smarts and eat them. "You can go now. Explore whatever you want." He went back to his laboratory so I look to see what I can do. I set my eyes at Giddy Park as I feel my energy on my fists glowing. "Maybe I should explore Giddy Park and do some punching." I said in my mind as I ran to Giddy Park.

As I arrived in Giddy Park, I see some zombies and plants testing their abilities and then... they become friends!? I felt my hands clenching a bit. I thought plants are the enemies of zombies. Why are they being friends with them?

I feel my fists charging up power as I walked over to those weeds. Just as before I begin to punch them, I saw something leaping over my head. It was Kernel Corn who is over my head. I use my shield to defend myself from the attack.

"Kernel Corn, my sworn enemy." I said to him as I charge my fist. "Super Brainz, my super enemy." Kernel Corn said to me. I smiled at him and then point to him. "Care to fight me, Kernel Corn?" "I would love to, but I was wondering why the plants and zombies are becoming friends."

He said that as if I was thinking about it too. "Me too. I was thinking about the same thing." I said. "It must be because I was in a match and I saw Sunflower with the Scientist zombie. That's means they became friends with each other." Kernel Corn stated as I listen to him.

"That must be why the plants are becoming friends with the zombies." I said in my mind. We both stand there in silence. We keep standing there until I broke the silence. "So...do you want to do something together?"

"Yeah, let's do Team Vanquish." Kernel Corn said. I smiled at him. "Let's do it!" I said as I jumped up and fly back to Zomboss HQ. "Hey Super Brainz! Aren't you forgetting something?!" I stopped and looked down at Kernel Corn. Then I went down on the ground. "Y-yeah...sorry." I said as I felt myself blushing.

Kernel Corn pat me on the shoulder. "Hey it's ok. After all, everybody can use a friend." I blush harder. "T-thanks Kernel Corn." "No problem. Now let go to the Funderdome." Kernel Corn said as he got onto my back and I carry him to the Funderdome. Maybe I was wrong, it was fun to make new friends, especially with the plants.