Sunflower x Scientist reader

I walked outside of the Scientist's House. I looked around. It seems like a few zombies and plants are getting along. I feel like I want to make friends with the plants.

I keep walking until I found a Heal flower smiling at me. I pat the Heal flower on her head and smiled. She's so cute and adorable. I picked up the Heal flower and put her on my back.

As I was walking, I saw sunlight shining on my face. I wonder where's it coming from. I followed the light to see a Sunflower rooting herself and drawing energy from the Sun. Seeing her makes me feel happy. Heal flower smiled in brightness as she sees Sunflower. I walk closer to her, hopefully I don't startle her.

The Sunflower stopped drawing energy and turned around and saw me. I feel shy and scared. I slowly waved to the Sunflower. "H-hi I'm the Scientist zombie. N-nice to meet you." I said shaky. Sunflower waved to me and smiled. "Hi Scientist. I'm Sunflower. Nice to meet you too."

I sigh in relief. This Sunflower is too cute to hurt me. The Heal flower on my back is happy. "Oh! You found my Heal flower. Thanks." Sunflower said as she grabbed her Heal flower and put her on the ground. I watched her hug the Heal flower. Her brightness, her smile. I want to hug Sunflower so much, but I'm a zombie and zombies don't team up with plants.

Sunflower noticed my motivation and walked over to me. She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. "What's wrong Scientist. Why so down?" Sunflower said to me. I asked her about why I want to be with her. "I want to have peace where we don't have to fight each other."

"I know how you feel. I was thinking about the same thing. I want to have peace too." Sunflower said as she hugged me softly. I hugged her back. "Cheer up Scientist. When I met you, I feel calm and happy. You're so sweet, nice and cute." Sunflower smiled at me. I feel myself blushing for what Sunflower said.

"When I met you, you were bright and happy. Just like any Sunflower is." I said as I smiled. "Aw Scientist. I love you." Sunflower said as I blushed harder. "I-I love you too, Sunflower." I said softly as I hug Sunflower with my undead hands. "Come Scientist, let me show you around." Sunflower said as she hold my hand and we walked outside of Zomburbia and head to the Backyard Battleground.