Snapdragon x 80s Action Hero reader part 2 Just a bad dream

"..."

"......"

"........."

"............"

".......hero?"

"80s Action Hero?"

I hear someone calling my name. I open my eyes slowly only to see the blurred visions of people around me. Then I shut my eyes close. I don't know if I feel the pain on my chest or was it a nightmare.

"80s Action Hero. You're having a bad dream. Wake up."

I hear the voice again. I open my eyes again to see them in my blurry vision. I adjust my vision to see some plants and zombies. They were Sunflower, Scientist, Foot Soldier, Peashooter, Engineer, Chomper, All Star, Cactus, Imp, Citron, Captain Deadbeard, Rose, Super Brainz, Kernal Corn, Space Cadet, Acorn, Electric Slide, Nightcap and *gasps* Snapdragon.

I realize that the whole team of zombies and plants are teaming up with each other. I sit up and look around. I was in Giddy Park. I turned to Snapdragon who is worried or happy to see me.

"You're awake. That's good." I looked at my hp. It's seems like it's on full hp. "What happened?" I said as my mind went confused. "You were out for a while so I take you to Giddy Park." Snapdragon said.

I looked around again. Everything look peaceful. The plants and zombies are having fun, doing minigames like Suburnation and Gnome Bomb. Snapdragon was right. It was a bad dream after all. I sighed in relief as I grab my Bow Blaster. Snapdragon smiled at me.

"Ready to have some fun, 80s Action Hero?" Snapdragon said. I smiled at him and said. "Yeah! Let's rock!" "That's my 80s Action Hero." Snapdragon flew around my head and then landed on the ground. "Let's go, Snapdragon." I said as we went to the Multiplayer Portal to play some minigames. Just for the both of us.