Lawn of Doom! (Vampire Flower x Count Chompula)

It was a Spooky night in the Backyard Battleground. All of the Plants and Zombies come out wearing spooky scary costumes and head out for tricks and treats. Some of them aren't in the mood for it, but they can do something else than trick or treating.

Count Chompula was walking around the area fulled with Gravestones, looking for food because of his hungry appetite for Zombies. Before he could, he sees a mansion on top of the hill. He did see the Zomboss Mansion from some minigames, but not this.

Curious, Count Chompula headed up there and knock on the door with his head. The door slowly creeks open, revealing the dark figure approaching Count Chompula. He wasn't scared of it though since he used to scary things.

It was....a Vampire Flower. She was so spooky that she was the first to find a mansion and stayed in it because it was old.

"Hello there Count Chompula!" Vampire Flower said as she waved her petal hand, seeing Count Chompula as a spooky friend of hers. "What are you doing here my spooky pal?"

"I came to play with you. Also, it's the Lawn of Doom!" Count Chompula smiled at the Vampire Flower.

"Lawn of Doom! Yes!" Vampire Flower twirled around Count Chompula before giving him a bowtie.

"Let's go get something spooky!" She said with a grin. A very creepy toothy grin and then walk along the spooky trail. Count Chompula followed her.

*15 minutes later*

They have been walking by the streets, looking at the Plants and Zombies playing for the Lawn of Doom Event like the Lil' Drake and Iron Citron testing their spooky machines. Nec'Rose and Captain Sharkbite were walking by, talking about their day. And the rest are having a great time.

Vampire Flower and Count Chompula went over to the table and sit on the chairs.

"So.... What should we do for Lawn of Doom?" Vampire Flower asked Count Chompula.

"I don't know. Maybe eat a spooky feast?" Count Chompula said.

"Hmm? Maybe a taste of pumpkins will make you full." Vampire Flower give Count Chompula a plate of pumpkin pies. Count Chompula grinned and then ate the pumpkin pies.

"Mmm....pies." Count Chompula sighed as he rub his belly gently.

"Mhm." Vampire Flower said.

Time passed by as they were having some Spooky time together. At the end of the day err night, Vampire Flower let Count Chompula relax in her mansion since they both love living in mansions.

"Thanks for letting me stay here." Count Chompula said as he cozy up in the blanket.

"Aww, no problem sweetie! I'm glad I have a spooky Plant Hero like you in my life." Vampire Flower smiled at Count Chompula. She cuddled up right next to him.

They both went to sleep as they start to snooze off and dream of happy thoughts of their time in the Lawn of Doom.