You're not alone. Plant x Wizard reader

I flew around Giddy Park on my magic wand. I used it as a broomstick. Everyplant and zombie seemed to be getting along.

There were teaming up, battling, helping and even doing gestures to be friends.

I, myself, don't have a plant to befriend with. I was the only zombie that doesn't have a plant counter. I found a nearby water fountain and sit there. Why am I so alone?

Suddenly I feel a somebody's hand touch my arm. I look up and see a plant wizard who is right next to me.

"W-who are you?" I said. "I'm your wizard plant. I want to cheer you up." The plant wizard said, putting his leaf hand on my cheek. "I see why you are alone. You need a plant counter for a friend. Is that what you need?" The plant wizard ask me. I nod my head.

Plant Wizard: ...I see. I can help you with that. You see, I'm wizard plant known as a Witch Hazel. I can be anybody's friend.

"You can?" I said as I tilt my head in confusion. "How?"

Witch Hazel: By hugging you. *hugs me*

I was a little surprised to see Witch Hazel is hugging me. I hug her.

Witch Hazel: As you see, the plants and zombies are getting along. Making the world a better place. That's when peace begin to spread all over the world. Thanks to the leaders, Crazy Dave and Dr. Zomboss. You are the support type. You help other people, making sure they survive.

As Witch Hazel said that, she showed me a vision of everyplant and everyzombie having fun, getting along with each other. I smiled at them. I feel happy that everyone is having a good time with each other. That took the mind of being lonely and sadness. I feel her leaf like hand placed on my chest. It's like she's telling me something.

Witch Hazel: You need a friend in your life. You can have me as your friend and be happy for the rest of your life. Would you like me to make your wish come true?

I nod my head as I placed my hand on her hand. "Yes."

Witch Hazel hugged me. I feel my face turning red as I blush a little.

Witch Hazel: Your wish has been granted. Now I will be your friend.

I smiled at her. Her magic is making me feel better. "Aw... thank you, Witch Hazel."

Witch Hazel: Your welcome my friend Wizard.

As we got up, we explore Giddy Park and have some fun. I do really need a friend to be with. A Witch Hazel for my counter part friend.