Nightcap x Electric Slide reader

I've been skating in Weirding Woods to find a perfect place to dance. There was the swamp, but it's too dirty. Then there was the Z-Tech Factory, but it's too crowded and they worship dummy. Which is good news for me. There was Camp Near-a-Lake, which is the perfect place to dance and relax.

I skated to the campsite and sat down on a log. While I was sitting there, I noticed music in the distance. "Where is that coming from?" I said in my mind as I keep listening to the music. "Sounds like Sleeping Woods music." I got up and look to hear the song coming from the Radio Tower. That music makes me feel calm and sleep. "This music is making me sleepy, but I got to stay awake..."

As I try to stay awake, I see a bunch of mushrooms coming towards me. I shot multiple boogie bolts to one of them, but it's a miss. I could feel my eyes close as I fall to the ground, slowly. These mushrooms are gathering around me. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...

I slowly open my eyes to see where I am. I'm in a place where anyzombie went when they visit dummy. I looked up and see Royal Hypno Flower looking down at me with a smile. "Greetings, I'm Royal Hypno Flower. Nice to meet you." Her hypno eyes is making my head spin. "Oh good, she's awake. Royal Hypno Flower, can you leave this place for a few minutes?" Nightcap asked Royal Hypno Flower. "Sure." Royal Hypno Flower left the room, so it's just me and Nightcap.

Nightcap stared at me with cute eyes. I blush a bit. "Electric Slide, I'm your biggest fan!" Nightcap comes to me and hugs me. I was surprised to see Nightcap hugging me. I looked at her, she's so beautiful, cute, and adorable. I feel like I'm in the groove as I feel electricity around my body.

I picked up Nightcap and put her on my back. "Ok. Come with me." "Where are we going?" Nightcap asked me. "I'm heading to Town Center. I want to team up with you and be your friend." I said as I skate to Town Center. Nightcap hugged me again and smiled. I smiled at her as I keep skating. It looks like I made a new friend. That Nightcap loves me as a friend. I guess this is like the best day ever. I wonder if the plants and zombies team up as well?