'Sexy'

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into McKinley I got stares like I normally do, I mean im usually here anyways. I caught Quinn in the hallway on the way to the choir room. "Quiiiinn." I sang making her turn around.

She spotted me and smiled hugging me. "I missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you more." I whispered back.

"Heres your textbook." She handed it to me. "I have glee now, maybe Mr Shue will let you stay lets go ask." She said grabbing my hand and walking me into the Choir room.

"Is that my favorite Warbler?" Cedes asked.

"Ew not a Warbler." Finn said pointing at me.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked wrapping his arm around Santana.

"Im on lunch and I left my Chem textbook in Quinns cars I came to pick it up and she asked if I wanted to stay for your glee club meeting ." I shrugged.

"Mr Shue can she stay?" Puck asked eager to see me.

He nodded, "Sure why not, just if you dont mind Bella could you sit over there next to the band."

I nodded. "Yeah thats fine." I said looking at Puck who stared at me as if I was fifty million dollars. Quinn was none to happy.

"Sexy." Mr Shue said as he wrote it down on the board.

"I really hope that's not one of the requirements for Regionals, because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance." Santana said as I cracked a smile. She looked over at me and sent me a wink to which my smile grew.

Mr Shue shook his head, "No, this isn't about Regionals, which is why ive allowed Bella to stay, maybe she could benefit from this too. I'm less worried about the competition right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the... The, uh... The intricacies of adult relationships."

I cut him off, "Oh nah, this is what I sat in for. Im good."

I stood up as Tina pulled me back down. "Your staying." She said as everyone laughed.

I looked over to Quinn and pouted. She sent me a sad face, sorry she wasn't able to do much.

"Yeah, anyways... Along with preparing for our Regional next week, I want to spend the week educating ourselves about some of these... intricacies."

Rachel raise her hand slightly and asked "Is this the appropriate forum for that?"

Yeah I agree. "Look, whenever we had, uh, issues in the past that are on our minds or giving us problems, it's always helped us to sing about it." I noticed Mike shook his head in disbelief as Mr Shue kept talking. "So this week I have invited a special guest. Miss Holiday.' Everyone clapped and me being me I have no clue who this lady is but she seems cool so I clapped too.