'Heart'

Quinn sat in my lap with her head rested gently on my shoulder as we shared some kisses. I ran my hand through her short blonde hair.

"Girls." Mr Shue said making us stop.

"Thats homophobic." I mumbled with a pout as she plopped in the chair next to mine keeping her legs in my lap.

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" He cheered. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs."

I looked over at Quinn with a big smile on my face to see she was already looking at me. "Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray." I raised my eyebrow. "If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these "world's greatest love songs" to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom..."

"No!" Everyone around me said except for Rachel who said, "Yes!"

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina pointed out.

"And shoes." Mike added.

"Damn these people really don't like the glee club do they?" I asked my girlfriend.

Quinn shook her head no taking my hand off of her thigh and started to play with my fingers.

"Yes, Sugar?" Mr Shue said as the girl raised her hand.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go." She handed him the money he needed even though I know damn well that man did not go through 30k.

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr Shue said.

"Take it!" Kurt said angrily.

"Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!"

We clapped for the girl as she said "I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it. Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket."

I grabbed mine and looked around and saw Noahs face covered in chocolate. "I found mine ten minutes ago." He said. I just shook my head and smiled.

"V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And... drumroll, Rachel..." Rachel hit the drums from her spot with Finn.

"... you're all invited! But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

"Um, but you're single." Mercedes pointed out.

"Not for long." Sugar said determined to find a boo. Good for her. I like sugar she's cool.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So I joined another club and I wanted to know if you wanted to join me." Quinn asked standing at my locker. "I think you joining another club would be good for you."

"What club is it?" I asked.

"The God Squad."

"So do you guys like pray or something cause I'm not religious. I mean I respect that you are but like me personally, I'm not."

She pouted but said, "Its okay you don't have to believe in god, thats your right, I'm not gonna pressure you. I just wanted to spend more time with you and I truly do think another club would be good for you and your fast paced life."

I smiled at her and said. "We already spend a lot of time together baby."

She dropped her head on my chest. "But your just so adorable and I want to just put you in my pocket and keep you there."