SEASON 4!!!!!

Like Selena Gomez once said, "Everything is not as it seems"

Isabellas four month retreat became five. It's been topic of conversation most of the time.

"Im just waiting for her to come back honestly. I don't know what id start with but I miss her." Blaine said as he sat with Brittany and Kylie at the lunch table.

"Honestly its not the same without her, without her vibes you know?" Lizzie said from beside Sam.

"I miss her." Lacy said picking at her food and for once Charlie wasn't eating her lunch either now that they were talking about her friend.

"Still no ones heard from her?" Sophia asked.

Blaine shook his head, "Not since she called to tell my mom she was staying an extra month."

"I hope bee is okay." Brittany said sadly.

Athena sighed before she stood up with her lunch tray. "Im sorry, I cant listen to this. Im just gonna go finish my food with the other kids." She walked away to go sit with the new glee kids. Yes there were new glee kids.

"How has she been?" Artie asked as his eyes trailed Athena.

Shannon finished up her sandwich and said, "Coach has been having open gyms since the beginning of the year and she hasn't picked up a ball since states."

"Has anyone talked to Quinn?" Tina asked. "I imagine shes taking it kind of hard? Or Finn or Puck?" 

"Finn doesn't talk about her" Sam said. "And Quinn seems to be doing okay, she told me she writes her letters and sends them but she doesn't get any in return. I don't know about Puck."

"They don't allow it." Blaine said with an angry undertone. "You know she may not have ended up in the army but it sure as hell feels like it. Our mom just came back into our lives and she's not here to be with her. I just hate that she went but i have to respect it because i know how much she needed this."

With Isabella Anderson theres never a dull moment... but without her... its like watching paint dry...