'Michael'

"Admit it, Wonder twins, the only reason why the New Direction beat the Trouble Tones at Sectionals is because that pervy clown judge was freaking high as a kite." Santana said as her Blaine, Kurt, Britt, Cedes and I walked down the stairs.

"And we did Michael Jackson. You guys didn't. That was weeks ago. Why are you still obssessing?" Kurt asked.

"One word, Kurt... Michael."

I nodded agreeing with Mercedes. "I mean we did Taylor Swift and Gloria Gaynor I dont know why or where Shelby came up with that duo but it is not Michael Jackson."

"Guys, fear not. The world tour of the Cirque du Soleil tribute show, Immortal, to Michael Jackson is coming to Columbus in June. We should all go."

Cedes and I sighed at my brother. "You don't get it. We don't want to see the spectacle that is Michael."

"We want to be the spectacle." I said following Mercedes.

"Everything okay?" Mr Shue said walking up to us. 

"Look, we love being back in New Directions, but..."

"We hate that we missed our chance this year to do Michael." Santana finished for Mercedes.

"Yeah, I get it. And I've been thinking a lot about Regionals and... maybe we can do Michael again." Our teacher said before walking away.

Blaine smirked and said, "I for one know exactly what song we should start Michael with."

Wanna Be Starting Somethin' by Michael Jackson sung by Blaine Anderson

~~~~~~~~~~

"Its been three days and she said she didn't know yet, so I gave her more time." Finn explained as we walked down the hallway.

"Well I mean we are young and maybe she just needs longer to really process this. I mean im sure she would've rather won a Tony first but thats just how I see her." I said with a shrug.

"Yeah thats why I told her to take more time. Hopefully by the end of the week she'll know." He paused. "And you know Ive been thinking about if she said yes, than id go to New York with her. That would mean I wouldn't go to the Army with you."

"Yeah well remember Kurt said he sent a NYADA application in for me so theres a chance I might just blow the Army off and go to New York too."

He smiled. "Well then I guess we are in it for the long run huh?"

I nodded. "Thats what it sounds like to me Gigantor."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, favorite Michael Jackson memory. Go." Blaine said as Quinn sat down in my lap sipping on her Lima Bean.

"When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words: 'Hot damn.' " Artie said with a smile.

"I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude. He was the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic." Kurt said sipping on his coffee.

"Id have to say the same, he is why I wear leather jackets so much." I said resting my chin on Quinns shoulder.

"And you look super sexy in them." Quinn whispered to me.

"I have to be honest-- I never really got him."

"And we are no longer on speaking terms." Artie muttered to Rachel.