'Born This Way'

Bella Anderson is back baby! Hair slicked back, pants on, contacts in, and ready to rock and roll. Strutting through the halls of Dalton with my bag on my shoulder walking into the Warblers Common room. "Alright Warblers I have an announcement." All heads turned to me, "These will be my final moments as a warbler." Everyone protested but Jeff. He knew the deal. "Order! Order!" I yelled waving my hands.

"Why are you leaving?" Trent asked.

"Just not really fitting in. Id rather you all be the warbler boys. You cut your tradition for me and its honorable and I admire that but my heart isn't in it anymore."

Wes stood up. "Well this is devastating news but we hope your journey is long and prosperous. Your always welcome here."

David stood up after and nodded. "Once a warbler always a warbler."

I nodded smiling. "Thank you everyone. See you guys around." I waved and walked out slapping the door frame on the way out. I mean its not like I'm leaving the school. Just the warblers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting at the Lima bean with Finn he's explaining how he hit Rachel in the nose. "So you basically back handed her in the schnoz and it broke?" He nodded anxiously. "Hey, calm down, she's okay." I said trying to ease the situation a bit.

"I still feel really bad. She wants to get a nose job."

My eyes widened, "A nose job?" he nodded as my phone started to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket. The caller ID read 'My Dork 🥰' "Mind if I take this?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yeah Im gonna go get a cookie." I nodded as he stood up and I hit 'Answer' "Hey Q."

"Hi Umm so I have news." She said. She sounds sad?

"What is it love?"

"I just came out to my mom."

I smiled and sat up, "Really?"

"Yeah, umm and I did the other day with the glee club." She sounded hesitant but I smiled regardless.

"Were they all accepting? I have no problem beating the fuck out of anyone."

"Yes they were. Don't go crazy."

"Im so proud of you."

"thanks, I'm just glad my mom didn't throw me out again."

"She wouldn't, she loves you."

"Id like to hope so." She said letting out a little chuckle.

"Everything gonna be okay, you have me and to be honest thats all anyone ever needs."

"Wow you've never said anything so smart."

"Are you teasing me Fabray?"

"Of course I am have you just met me."

"well If I did at least this time you didn't comment on my leather."

"Oh shut up, I actually really like this jacket surprisingly."

"Your wearing it?"

"Yeah, I needed some comfort so here you are in the form of leather."

"Oh how charming." She giggled. "Listen I gotta go, Ill talk to you later." I smiled even though she couldn't see it.

"Yeah, talk to you later."

"Bye."

'Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~