'Asian F'

"Hey guys!" I said skipping onto the stage with my hands behind my back.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Mike asked with a smile.

"Joining the New Directions?" Finn asked with a smile.

"Nope, Quinn forgot something, just here to give it to her." I looked in her direction and she smiled at me with that loving twinkle in her eyes.

"I don't recall forgetting anything?" She said as I walked up to her.

"But see you kinda did." I said with a smirk. She looked at me confused but knew where I was going with this.

I gently grabbed her hips and kissed her lips. She threw her arms over my shoulders deepening it "Oooooh!" Mercedes said walking in.

"You're late." Mr shue said making me and Quinn pull back.

I rested my forehead against hers as Cedes said, "I know. I overslept."

Quinn moved her head making me drop mine to her shoulder placing light kisses to her neck as she held onto me. "It's 4:30 in the afternoon." She said confused.

"My alarm clock went off 30 minutes late this morning. Kind of shifted my whole schedule. Anyway, what's Santana doing here?" Mercedes asked.

I looked up at Santana noticing she was in fact there. Blaine told me she got kicked out but I guess she's back. "I've re-sworn my allegiance to the Glee Club, without telling Coach Sue." She said with a fake smile.

"Cmon Mercedes, I'll catch you up." Mike offered.

I watched from my spot with Quinn as Mercedes tried to dance but she looked a little sick.

She ran to the garbage "Mercedes, you okay?" Mr Shue asked.

"My stomach hurts. I think I'm gonna be sick." Cedes clenched her stomach as Santana scoffed.

"Why are you babying her? I mean, she can't do three steps without puking 'cause she ate at Quizno's before she showed up in this joint." I watched as Quinn rubbed her eye. Holy shit I think thats the cutest thing ive ever seen.

Mercedes shook her head, "Mr. Shue, you have us scheduled to the second right now. With school, Glee Club and Booty Camp, when else am I supposed to eat?"

Santana rolled her eyes, "When the rest of us do."

"Oh, like you eat!" Mercedes yelled back. What? Does she eat?

"It's not about eating. It's about attitude. Sectionals are coming up, and if we don't give it our all..."

"I am doing my best." Cedes demanded.

"No, you're not. It's not about doing your best anymore. It's about doing better."

I picked my head up from Quinns shoulder and kissed her forehead. "I should get going." I sighed.

"But ill miss you." She said not letting me go as she yawned.

"I know and ill miss you too. You look tired, how about after I come over to your house and we can take a nap together okay?"

She nodded with a sleepy smile. "and if it helps you look super super cute today in this pink, and that skirt is doing wonders for your butt." She smiled letting go of me pecking my lips once more. Before I walked off I tapped her butt with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi." Quinn said softly opening her front door with a blanket draped around her.

"Awe, baby are you tired?" She nodded with a pout.

"C'mere." I held my arms out and she walked into them. "Up." I said as she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my waist. I grasped her thighs as she nuzzled her head into my neck. I kicked the door closed carefully. "Is your mom home?" She slowly shook her head as I took her upstairs. I managed to open her bedroom door. "Lights on or off?"