'Sadie Hawkins'

I was asked to be faculty advisor of the student council so thats where I was headed until Sam rushed up to me and started blabbering on.

"I'm telling you, it's been keeping me up at night. Something weird's going on with the Warblers. They're doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at Sectionals."

"Exactly, that's why they won." I said taking my phone out of my pocket.

"And where was Roundfaced Warbler? You said he was there when you went back to Dalton, but come Sectionals, poof, he's gone." Sam said as we stopped in-front fo the meeting room.

"His name is Trent I dont understand what your trying to imply here Sam."

"I think they cheated at Sectionals."

I sighed, "Dude, you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence."

"Well, then, I'll find some evidence." He paused "Do you have any lip balm I can use? Conspiracy theories make my lips get all chapped. Come on dude, it's not weird. We're like brother and sister."

I pulled a stick out of my pocket, "Yeah yeah I know, here you go."

"Thank you." He said applying it.

"Guys? You're late." Blaine said sticking his head out the door.

"We know." Sam answered pushing me in the room.

I powered off my phone and sat it down on the table

I powered off my phone and sat it down on the table. I don't need this right now.

"This meeting of the McKinley High Student Council is now in session. First order of business: Secretary Cohen-Chang, will you please read the minutes from last meeting?" My brother announced.

"Sam did a Daniel Craig impression for 45 minutes."

"I'll have it shaken and stirred, too." Sam said.

"That was fantastic. Thank you, Secretary Cohen-Chang. Treasurer Motta, uh, if we could go through the budget appropriations we were talking about last- Yes, Tina?"

Blaine cut himself off and Tina said, "It is now officially where all the hot girls get immediately snatched up by all the hot guys, then the sort of hot girls get asked out by the sort of hot guys, and then all the rest of us have to sit around and wait for all the nerds and the freaks and the burn-outs and the losers to work up some courage and ask us out to the most awkward night of heavy petting we're likely to get till we wake up in a nursing home getting groped by an orderly."

I played with my fingers as Sam said, "Okay, well, for the record, I think you're totally sort of hot. Like, if I was, like, in a bunker with you, I would totally hit that."

"Tina, what are you suggesting?" I asked.

"I propose the First Annual McKinley High Sadie Hawkins Dance. It's what you call a dance where the girls ask the guys."