'Diva'

"I can't do this, I can't do this. There's ten days to the wedding, and I have all these choices to make by myself. I mean, I know Will trusts me, but I'm a Libra I can't do this." Miss Pillsbury said tapping her pencil on her very large binder.

"Well, when does he get back?" I asked as I filled up Finns cup of coffee.

"End of the week, but it was a big success. Will said that they got Congress to agree to cut federal arts funding in schools by 35% instead of 50. Pretty amazing." She answered.

"Thats sick." I said sitting down beside Finn resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah."

"So, are you guys going on a honeymoon or something?" Finn asked.

"Um, I'm sure we will. Will keeps suggesting Costa Rica, but, I mean, us gingers can't be that close to the equator. Why are you asking?" Miss P asked curiously

"We both kinda assumed that Mr. Shue is going to want his glee club back." I said.

"Well, look, I-I don't think you need to worry about Will kicking you both out on the street, especially not after you guys did such an extraordinary job while he was gone. I mean, Finn you coached a really inexperienced team all the way to regionals. I think that's pretty impressive. Bella you've made your mark on these kids and you haven't been here very long."

"Regionals is a different ball game." Finn said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You need these big, brassy voices to bully the competition Me, Rachel, Santana, Mercedes, even Kurt." I added.

"Blaine can do that. And you don't give Kylie and Lacey enough credit." Miss P said.

"Yeah, but it's, it's about more than just being able to sing. It's about the attitude, you know? Some of them might have it, but i don't see it."

Finn nodded agreeing with me as Miss P said, "Yeah."

"Those kids didn't just want to win, they wanted to crush the competition." Finn said surely.

"Well, maybe you should have a lesson that toughens 'em up. You know, I mean, weren't there weeks where Will had you guys competing against each other?"

"Like a Diva week?" I asked her.

She nodded. "That's the perfect idea, Miss Pillsbury, thank you." Finn said looking at me for a clearance.

I nodded as she said, "Very welcome."

"And you can be our special celebrity guest judge to help us decide who wins." I said with a smile.

"Oh wait wait before you go." Miss P said to me stopping me.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"So my sister won't be able to make my wedding and I was wondering if you'd be my maid of honor?"

"What?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, I mean Will let Finn be his best man. Why shouldn't you be my maid of honor?"

I nodded furiously. "Id love to!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Diva." Finn said after I wrote it on the white board.

"So, now that we're back in the game, we've got to come strong. Diva Week is all about finding your inner powerhouse. Miss Pillsbury." I said asking for her to continue on.

"That's right. The Online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as "a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. "She is not a trick-ass ho and she does not sweat da haterz."