'The First Time'

"I need you to help me pick out dresses for the musical." Artie said rolling up to me.

"So i really have become a co director because you seem to be asking me for help a lot lately." He asked me what kind of shoes they all should wear, how the girls should wear their hair, what the backdrops should look like, and a crap ton of other stuff.

"I guess, but I could really use the help."

"Im down." I said following him to the gym.
Rachel came out in an Alice in Wonderland type dress. "No." Artie and I both said.

She came out in a navy blue dress that had a large skirt to it. "No." We both said.

"I think it's great." Rachel said back spinning around.

"No its-Its nasty."

Then she came out in a really ugly mustard color dress. Even she shook her head.

"Definitely."

"No." I quickly shut down arties judgement.

"It looks like you spilt mcdonalds hot mustard everywhere. Rach, try and find something simple, and a solid color." I suggested. This may be a while.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So how have you been?" Mrs P asked me.

"Im good, hanging in there." I answered playing with the hem of my sleeve.

"Any urges?"

"Yeah." I said softly nodding.

"Have you acted on them in a harmful way?"

"No." I said in the same soft tone as before

"What have you done?"

I played with my fingers wishing Quinn was in the room. "Talked to someone or i went out into my backyard and took my softball stuff out of the shed and hit some into a net."

"Who did you speak to?"

"Blaine, Quinn, Kurt, Shelby, my friend Jeff or Finn."

"How have they helped?" She's kind of getting annoying with all the damn questions.

"They listened to me and did a good job of distracting me." My meetings with her entail of some back and forth questions.

She asks, I answer than she asks another question based on my answer. Kind of repetitive, actually very repetitive.

"Have you thought of signing up for another extracurricular?"

I shook my head. Another? I'm kinda already busy.

"Why don't you sign up for the McKinley High softball team?"

"What?" I asked. "We have a team? I didn't know that."

"They play in the spring. Shall I sign you up?" She pulled out a pen and a sticky note.

"Uh. I'll think about it and i'll get back to you."

"Sounds great, I have to actually help out with the Musical, would you like to come with?" She asked.

"Yeah sure."

Tonight from West Side Story sung by Blaine Anderson and Rachel Berry

Blaine and Rachel sang a song, it was cute. Not sure why Coach cries all the time but okay. "Are you going to cry every time we sing?" Blaine asked exactly what I was thinking.

"I'm such a girl." Was coaches response.

"My only note is more teeth." Miss P said.

"More teeth?" I asked softly.