'Girls (and boys) On Film'

I was in a dark room, pitch black. I couldn't move. I was in a box. She punched and kicked trying to smash her way out of it until Miss Pillsbury popped up infront of her. "I have to tell him what i said. i'm gonna tell him. Love isn't for me" She said.

I shook my head "no you can't it'll hurt mr shue."

Miss Pillsbury disappeared. To her left showed Finn in the baseball jersey she had given him two christmases ago. "I don't think we should be friends anymore." He said taking off the jersey and magically setting it to fire.

"what?" I asked

"i don't want to be around you anymore don't you get it!?" He yelled kicking over a lone chair.

"Finn no!" I yelled back trying to reason as I banged against the box.

"You don't care about me you never did!" The man cried.

"Stop it! Thats not true! Ive always cared too much about you! I cant lose you!" I screamed

"you drive me insane!" He yelled back before disappearing.

Behind me showed Quinn."Quinnie help me please!" I begged the love of my life.

"we were a mistake." Quinn said placing her hand on the glass.

"no, no quinn please." I pleaded

"we aren't gonna end up together. i was stupid. we were stupid." She said stepping back

"i love you Quinn. stop!" I said slipping down the back of the box huddling in the corner.

"i don't love you. I never did. You lost me when you went away." Quinn said finally disappearing into the dark.

"No!" I cried. "No no no!" I started to feel a falling sensation as if I were about to hit rock bottom but before I did I shot up screaming.

"No!" I woke up drenched in sweat. I was not able to hold my breath as I started to loudly sob.

Fortunately my mom heard me rushing to me. She opened my door with a bat in hands prepared for an intruder only to find me rocking back and fourth sobbing into my knees that were cradled to my chest. She shushed me bringing me into her embrace grabbing a stuffed animal that Quinn had gotten me, holding it close to me. This time even that couldn't help.

"You're okay my sweet girl, mommas got you."

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the opposite side of the room next to Blaine. After my nightmare I haven't been able to shut my eyes without fearing abandonment.

I know it wasn't real but I can't talk to Finn. I just cant. I really need to but i can't.

"Everybody loves movies. They don't just tell stories... they transport us to other worlds. They are inspirational. They provide comfort, and they help us escape from our day-to-day anxieties."

"Like getting left at the altar?" Kitty asked making my heart race uncontrollably.

"Too soon." Ryder pointed out after looking my way.

"Exactly. Or in your guys' case, studying for exams or... worrying about regionals. In any case, for this week's assignment, I want you to pick your favorite songs from your favorite movies." Everyone cheered at Mr Shues idea.

"Unique knows all there is to know about The Crying Game." She said with a smile.

"You don't get dibs on Les Mis just because you are the poster." Kitty snarked.