'Saturday Night Glee-ver'

(Quick authors note, I've completely lost track if it's Lacy or Lacey so just roll with it please)

You should be dancing by the BeeGees dung by Blaine Anderson, Mike Chang, and Brittany Pierce

"Wow, guys, what brought this on?" Mr Shue asked as Quinn played with my promise ring.

"Well, we know this year's nationals theme was "Vintage," so we thought we needed something old, but something with a lot of energy. So we thought: disco." Blaine said a little out of breath.

"Absolutely. I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but back when I was in Glee Club, we took it all the way to nationals with the pure power of unadulterated disco." He said with a smile.

"Um, well, there's only one problem with that idea." Charlie said.

"And what's that?" Mr Shue asked confused.

"Disco sucks!" They all said.

I shrugged, "I don't mind disco."

"No!" They all shouted at me.

"Okay, jeez." I pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Shue POV

I'm so distracted I can't even stage musical numbers on my scale model Glee Club diorama. Here we are weeks away from graduation, and I've got four seniors in trouble. First, there's Finn. He's got all this talent, but no self-esteem. And then there's Mercedes. She's just as talented as Rachel and Kurt, but she doesn't have the vision. And I'm really worried about Santana. She's got all the ambition, but she doesn't have the focus. Then lastly theres Isabella. Her only plans are the Army and with the information Emma gave me, theres no way she's going to be eligible. There's gotta be some way i can change her mind, she could go to college to play softball. I dont understand why she doesn't, she's incredible.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, Isabella Anderson?"

I turned to my right and saw the boy who called my name. "Thats me."

"Im sorry to bother but Im a really big fan, ive been to all of your performances, with the warblers and with the New directions."

I smiled and held out my hand, "Thank you, um I don't think I caught your name."

He shook my hand and said, "Wade Adams. I go to Carmel High. And I'm in Vocal Adrenaline, and I know we're supposed to be archenemies, but I swear, I'm not here to spy." I nodded for him to go on. "I want to ask your advice about something, I- I had spoken with Mercedes and Kurt prior but I thought you would know better than anyone. Our coach is Jesse St. James."

"Oh boy." I said.

"Yes I heard you two used to be friends."

I nodded. "Yes we did, we had a friendship. He's a nice guy but when it comes to show choir he is a monster."

He nodded, "He's nothing compared to the kids at school or my parents though."

"Follow me." I said bringing him to an empty class room.

"Do you know how I get through it? Ever since I was a kid, I would play this game where I'd pretend I was a different person, the person that I dreamed of being the real me. I even have a different name: "Unique." I got so nervous, I almost didn't speak to you today."

I smiled, "Nervous? Like an excited nervous or a scared nervous."

"A little bit of both." He said.

He told me a little more about Unique and how he would have introduced himself to me. "Unique sounds like a really great person. I hope that, one day, you can build up enough courage to be him." I said.