'I Kissed a Girl'

"So what happened?" I asked Finn and Santana as they walked out the office.

"I'm a mischievous bitch, but I can't for the life of me figure out why the hell you defended me."

"Wait he what now?" Maybe he's actually listening to my advice.

Santana turned to me and said, "He told them I didn't slap him."

I held out my hand, "Hold up, but you like definitely did."

Finn waved his hands to get us to stop talking and turned to Santana. "I want Sectionals to be a fair fight. And that can't happen without you on the Trouble Tones."

I scoffed, "Im right here."

Santana rolled her eyes and said, "Well, actually, it would only be a fair fight with me off the team."

"And I also feel bad for you." He continued. "Look, I know we've been at each other a lot over these past couple of years, but the truth is I think you're awesome. And when you hide who you are, I feel like you hide part of that awesomeness with it. And that's why you act out because you hurt inside... every day." Nooooo this is going in the wrong direction.

"That's sweet... but if you think that, in exchange for keeping me from getting suspended, I'm gonna come..."

Finn cut her off "...back to the Glee Club? Exactly. You two and the rest of the Trouble Tones. I have an idea for a lesson but it won't work out if you're not there."

I spoke up and asked "Did Shelby and Mr. Shue already agree to this? Because i'm not a fan."

"Look, it's up to you Santana. Either you can come back to the choir room and embrace your awesome or take a two-week vacation and enjoy your seat in the audience for Sectionals." Finn said before he walked away.

"What the hell we gon' do now?" I asked out-loud.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"You may be wondering why ive asked you all here today." Finn said pacing back and forth infront of Mr Shue, Shelby, and I.

"Uhm yeah, I have a class to teach in a couple of minutes." Mr Shue said pointing to the door.

"Well this shouldn't take long. I was thinking that maybe we could include Quinn in on this weeks joint assignment." He said hopefully smiling at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"i want to include Quinn because she was outed too, she didnt get the appreciation that were giving Santana and I want her to feel included."