🥳Team Hebi x Reader x Itachi 3 🥳

Sasuke glared at him, unamused. Itachi and him had just defeated Kabuto together, and Itachi hadn't uttered a single word about his wife yet. Itachi noticed Sasuke staring, about to do his final hand signals. "I have to release the reanimation jutsu, Sasuke." Itachi frowned, shaking his head.

"You idiot!" Sasuke growled. "You're not even going to say goodbye to your wife?" He couldn't believe the look on Itachi's face.

"I don't deserve to." Itachi said sadly, looking down at his hands. "I've left her pregnant and alone, I've lied to her so many times and had her live in a life of ignorance." Itachi got to his knees. "Now that she knows the truth, she'll never want to see me again."

"You fool!" Sasuke snapped at him, walking forward. "Y/N will never do that! She's such a selfless person you have no idea." He clenched his hands, fuming. "Your not allowed to go until you apologize to her for your sins." Itachi looked up at him, a guilty look on his face. "Forget me, she's having your kid any day now!" Sasuke shook his head at him.

"Sasuke." Itachi frowned, shaking his head. "I never wanted her to see me this way. I wanted her to remember the side she saw. She didn't deserve to see this darkness."

"Come with me!" Sasuke wrapped his hands around Itachi's collar. "I hid her in some bushes away from here." Sasuke insisted, pulling on Itachi's hand. "Stop thinking about yourself for just one minute, and come see your wife and child for one more time." Sasuke demanded.

Itachi thought for a second, giving in. "I wish you hadn't removed her from her home." He said as he walked with Sasuke. "Our child was supposed to be surrounded by a village of peace."

"I had to watch over them." Sasuke said. "Come with me, please." He insisted. Itachi nodded, giving in.

"Y/N." He uttered softly. "I didn't say goodbye because it would be harder on me. I was selfish for that." Itachi agreed with him. "Everytime I looked into her eyes it was so hard to drag myself out of that lovely cottage." He frowned. "I'm glad I did." Itachi clenched his fist. "My child and her will grow up in a land of peace, and not a Genjutsu."

Sasuke nodded, agreeing with him. "I'll be right there with them." He promised him. "She's a good person." He added quietly. Itachi looked sideways at him, nodding.

"It's why I loved her." He said quietly. "I still do, but I can't think of that anymore. She deserves someone who will take care of her." Itachi shook his head. "I would apreciate it if you did." He ruffled Sasuke's hair.

"I dont..." Sasuke glared while blushing. "I don't like her like that." He insisted, waving his hands quickly. "She's family that's all."

"I don't care if you do." Itachi smiled softly. "She's very beautiful and kind. Just make sure whoever does love her next treats her right. Way better then I ever did." Itachi added. Sasuke looked away from him, shaking his head.

"I will." He promised Itachi. The two of them strides forward, Sasuke having a look of confusion on his face. "Y/N!" Sasuke cupped his hands and yelled, making Itachi look back at him.

"You left her here?" Itachi looked at the ground, noticing footsteps. He was immediently on guard. "Someones taken her."

"Shit." Sasuke removed his sword from his back, read to fight. "What do we do?!"

Itachi looked around, seeing her footprints drift off towards a nearest clearing. "Stay quiet." He and Sasuke sprinted in the direction of her footsteps, looking around for more signs.

A blood curling scream from her had both of their heads snapping up, their fists clenching. "Stay on me." Itachi ordered Sasuke. Sasuke nodded, staying behind him as they flew ahead to the nearest tree.