Akatsuki Girl : Itachi

Itachi

She was a bookworm. As Pein lined up all the girls as they arrived at the same time, Y/N blushed and mostly hid behind Her sensei as she avoided anyone's eye. "It appears your mine." A man with a silkily long ponytail held out his hand to her, and she looked down with a small bit of fear.

"It's okay." Sensei stepped aside and the man grasped Y/N's hand warmly.

"I look forward to working with you, Sensei." Y/N whispered shyly, intimidating by the air around him. He smirked.

"Itachi is fine." He let go of her and started to walk away. "Follow me to the training room...you name?"

"Yes, it's Y/N, Itachi Senpai." She called as she followed him without hesitation. He looked back to her with a small tilt of his lips into a smirk.

"Again, just Itachi."

..............

He was not easy on her. She explained to him that she had a certain amount of stamina until herself was in danger. She was sickly as a child, but her sensei had believed in her and trained her for years.

If she got out of control, she could cough up blood. Itachi saw first hand, after a timed workout of just 30 percent depleted chakra. "You can withhold for a long time." He hummed as she nodded shyly at him.

"I've been training for years sir." She mumbled shyly, though there was pride hovering in her voice. "Sensei never gave up on me."

Itachi looked deep into her face as he agreed, she was worth not giving up on.

"Good girl. Here." He handed her a napkin as he watched her wipe the blood off of her lips.

"I'm sorry Itachi-Senpai, if I get too out of control this happens." She was heaving as she coughed up the rest of her remains. Itachi nodded in fault.

"Don't worry, I know what it means to be ill. You're not at the best of your abilities." He hummed as he looked away.

"I always try to make up for it." She smiled as he looked back to her. He noticed right away that her open mouth smile was perfectly white.

"Yes, I agree it's for the best."

..............

She was perfect. She was not the strongest, she didn't have some god like jutsu, and she was not the goddess of the world. But the first time he saw her naked, he believed for the first time that he was truly a god.

How else could something so beautiful exist?

Y/N had witnessed a small group go into one room, all woman and male half dressed, as her nose scrunched up in soft longing. Itachi glared at her as she mumbled out loud her curiosity about the wonders of a foursome. She said that her best friend (Deidara's Girl) had said it was the hottest thing she had ever experienced.

Itachi glared at her as she kept talking, never before had he ever been jealous in his life. He was not used to it at all. Y/N was a very pretty girl, and he was used to her getting so much attention. But what she was suggesting was insane.

"So let me get this straight?" He said in the same soft but strong voice he always spoke with, making her turn around to look at him. "You want someone else touching me but you? And vice versa?"

Y/N shrugged with a soft whimper. "I was just curious about it, Itachi Senpai. (Name-Chan) does it all the time with Deidara-kun."

"Well we're not them." Itachi huffed as he tried to keep his tone calm.