💤Boruto x Reader 4💤

Boruto x Reader

"Ow!" Y/n whined as Sarada brushed her hair roughly. Sarada was annoyed at the situation.

"My Papa has been staying with you the entire time and you never once mentioned anything?!" Sarada growled in her ear, angry at what she had seen when they entered the house. Y/N shrugged gently.

"In my clan adult business stays with the adults." Y/N whined as Sarada roughly but effectively did her hair in a braided updo, pouting at the girl.

" Y/N whined as Sarada roughly but effectively did her hair in a braided updo, pouting at the girl

"I get that Y/N-Chan, but you've been listening to me complain about my papa not being here, and here he is in your house drinking hot chocolate! He doesn't even like sweets

"I get that Y/N-Chan, but you've been listening to me complain about my papa not being here, and here he is in your house drinking hot chocolate! He doesn't even like sweets." Sarada complained while Boruto had left long ago to get ready.

Sasuke had immediately sent the girls to Y/N's room, the two of them confused at the heated argument they had walked into.

"My momma is gonna be way madder at me then you." Y/N sighed, pouting greatly while Sarada let go of her, laying down with a big groan.

"I'm not mad, okay, just don't keep secrets if we're friends." Sarada scolded her while Y/N laid down next to her.

"I won't." Y/N pouted like a child, smiling when Sarada cupped her cheek.

"Your lucky you're so adorable. Why has Papa been here?" Sarada asked, and Y/N lowered her eyes greetly.

"I don't know.. But momma doesn't like it. I think they used to be friends and they got in a fight." Y/N said gently, wringing her hands. "Momma is too nice." She added, both girls squealing when a gentle knock was at the door.

"It's me." Y/N groaned as her mother introduced herself, opening the door. "Sarada, go to your father in the living room." Y/N watched as Sarada nodded her good lucks to Y/N, and watched as the girl had no choice but to exit the room. Y/N shivered as her mother approached her, sitting down next to her.

"You're not in trouble." Her mother giggled at her as Y/N let out a big gasp of air, relief on her face.

"I thought you were gonna whoop me into next week, Momma." Y/N giggled as her mother laid up, fingering the dress that lay on the chair.