Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 23

Sasuke flicked the channels, bored. He hadn't found many leads, but understood that the kids weren't in the hotel. He had grown bored of that and had snuck back to the office. He stopped on the news channel and paused his channel flickering, shocked as he saw what looked to be a murder scene. He leaned forward and rubbed his chin as he watched the story. "A body has been discovered downtown at approximately 4 Am. The victims jaw had been ripped off and crucified to the wall." Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the gruesome crime. "No blood has been spotted at the scene, despite the injuries being gruesome."

"We're home." Y/N announced as the door opened, Sasuke seeing Nagi hiding behind her. Nagi bounded in front of her quickly, running over to Sasuke. "Haha!" She laughed aloud as Nagi jumped onto Sasuke's lap. Sasuke grunted but patted his back awkwardly as Nagi rubbed his forehead in Sasuke's chest. "You look like a real Papa." Y/N smiled as Sasuke rolled his eyes, allowing Nagi to sit in his lap.

"Tomorrow, we're going out." Nagi told Sasuke. "Just me and you Papa." Sasuke turned and looked at Y/N with a 'wtf' look. She chuckled.

"He wants to do some father/son things with you Sasuke." Y/N smiled at him. "He also said he's gonna sleep in his room tonight so we can have some alone time." Y/N laughed as Sasuke made a face at Nagi. He nodded.

"You can get nakey if you want." Nagi laughed at the look of appalledness on Sasuke's face. "Adults are so funny sometimes." Nagi laughed as he got off of Sasuke's face. Sasuke gestured for Y/N to come over. She smiled as she moved over to his side, snuggling next to him on the couch. She laid her head on his shoulder.

"What are you watching?" Y/N asked him. Sasuke shrugged.

"Nothing appropriate for kids." Sasuke said quietly. Y/N gave him a weird look.

"Nakey in the middle of the day?" She asked. Nagi burst out laughing as Sasuke's face turned red from annoyance.

"NO! I was watching the news. There was a murder." Sasuke muttered low. Nagi looked at him with a passive look.

"Father I've seen a dead body before. It's normal." Nagi insisted, climbing onto Y/N's lap. "How did they die?"

Sasuke paused, looking Y/N in the eye. She looked nervous.

"Bad right?" She murmured. Sasuke nodded.

"No blood was found, even though they nailed them to the wall." Sasuke sighed. "You couldn't even ID the body from what I was watching." He pursed his lips. Despite hearing the gruesome title, Nagi didn't flinch. He nodded passively.

"People die everyday papa." Nagi murmured. "It's better if you don't question it." He laid his head on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N shook her head.

"People don't die like that Nagi, not everyday. This means there's a bad guy somewhere." Y/N sighed.

"And you think it's the strange man, right?" Nagi frowned. "I think so too." He frowned while thinking. Sasuke sighed aloud.

"And to think, I just wanted to relax." He frowned. "Where's Naruto?" He directe to Y/N. She pursed her lips.

"Well like Nagi said, there is a strange man. He wouldn't tell me his name but he was chasing the kids." Y/N explained to Sasuke who looked concerned instantly. "He looks sickly pale, and he looks like he has schizophrenia as well." Y/N sighed. "The look in his eyes."

Sasuke groaned, slapping his head. "Did you get any information? A name?" He questioned. Y/N shrugged.

"He wouldn't tell me, he's got mine though." Y/N shrugged. Nagi looked at her horrified. "It's okay." Y/N chuckled lightly. "I'm strong." She added.