💃Child Sasuke x Reader Guardian Part 1💃

Child Sasuke x Reader Guardian Part 1
I wrote this in one of my other fanfics and loved it too much not to use it again

Long ringlets ran down her back as she ran after the younger boy. He was huffing and puffing as he fell down in a heap. She stopped over him and held onto him. (Name) put a hand over his heart as she tried to stop her tears from falling down. 

A blood soaked Itachi was in front of her.

"(Name)."  He called to her. She frowned.

"Itachi-kun. How could you do this to us." (Name) sobbed as she held Sasuke to her chest tightly. Sasuke looked at Itachi and within seconds all he could do was screamed

"Stop it Itachi!" (Name) screamed as she shook Sasuke. Sasuke cried in pain as she tried to quell him, but Itachi was too strong.

Itachi pushed her away strongly and watched her as she rolled over and hit her back against concrete. Five year old Sasuke cried for her and reached out to her. Itachi held him down.

"You watch what I do to her." Itachi punched Sasuke so strongly across the head that Sasuke saw stars. Sasuke cried as Itachi sauntered over to (Name) whom was shaking in fear. 

"Itachi, please." She sobbed. Itachi grabbed her by the neck and lifted her until her feet barely scraped the floor as she started to choke.

"Sasuke. When your ready you must come after me. Your not strong enough because you don't have enough hatred." Itachi didn't tear his eyes away from the girl choking in his hands. She grabbed and tore at his hand but he didn't waver. Sasuke sobbed.

"Why are you doing this?!" Sasuke screamed with tears falling down his eyes. Itachi threw (Name) to the floor as she grasped her throat and sobbed for air. Itachi fixed him with a disgusted glare.

"Find me when your ready to end this." Itachi then disappeared into the night. Just then rain drops started to fall onto the ground. (Name) crawled towards the crying Sasuke. He waved his head no urgently.

"(Name-Chan) don't move." Sasuke sobbed. "Your gonna be okay." Sasuke rushed over to her and grabbed her and pulled her head into his lap.

"I'm so sorry baby." (Name) sobbed as she hugged him tightly. "You didn't deserve any of that." She whispered. Rain soaked both their clothes as Sasuke rocked her back and forth. His tears ran down and dropped onto her face.

"Please don't ever leave me big sister." Sasuke whispered as his heart shattered. Itachi had forced him to watch his clan be murdered. He was going into shock.

"Never." She promised as she closed her eyes  underneath the rain.

The village found them and admitted them both to the hospital. Sasuke was immediately under (Name's) guardianship and lived with her after the Uchiha massacre.

................

Sakura knocked on Sasuke's door as she and Ino fought like cats to ring the doorbell. "Ino pig don't start-!"

"No! I'm gonna answer it!" Ino hissed.

"No I'm gonna ask Sasuke to the ball-!"

"No me!" Ino growled.

The door opened and both girls straightened up as their jaws dropped. The most beautiful woman they had ever seen was standing before them in the most expensive designer kimono they had seen. She had on light makeup and smiled a bright white smile as she greeted the girls.

"Hello sweethearts." She gently said with a smile. They could see Sasuke in the back and Sakura and Ino both lost it and screamed.

Sasuke was over a stove that clearly had cookies in it from the smell, and wearing a pink apron with a cute pink hat.