🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 22🎂

Continued

Y/N grunted, barely fighting against her restraints. They were tightly strung, and she was  up against a ninja of more than twice her power size. She flinched underneath his strong gaze. His sharingan was deactivated, but he was by no means harmless. He reached out and pulled lightly at her pigtails, pinching two strands between them as he studied her hair. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"There are things worse than death you know." Itachi commented lightly. "All it takes is to come across the wrong person." He smirked as he pulled her hair strongly, making her squeal. "There are men like me that would love to take advantage of ones like you."

"Stop it." She whined. "I don't have information, nor would I give you any. I just want to die." She begged him as he let go of her, turning back to his tea. He sipped it while she weakly flopped onto her side. "There's nothing left back there."

"Not true." Itachi smirked at her. "Don't think I didn't approach you without doing my research, silly child." Itachi nudged her like old times, making her drop her jaw. "You have two friends you care about more than anything in the world." Itachi smirked as he looked down into the fire. "I had something like that before too."

Y/N glared at him. "Then you killed them." She turned her back on him. "You killed him and you hurt my friend more than anything in the world." She frowned. "You became just like this sick and twisted world." She spit at the ground.

Itachi nodded. "I did." He agreed to her. "This world is cruel." He got done on his knees and leaned over her to look her in the eyes. "But to forget everyone who got you so far, do you really not care that much?" He said while grabbing her chin. Y/N was forced to look him in the eye.

"Answer me." He commended louder, tightening his grip. She whimpered and shook her head no.

"I do care, that's why I don't want to care anymore." She shut her eyes to look away from him. "Everyone hates me, including my own family." She said quietly, her forehead rustled as Itachi got closer, his lips at her ear.

"I've never heard such bullshit." He teased her, her eyes flew open as he moved away from her with a smirk on his face. It was the same line she had heard Sasuke said.

"You were watching us." She sneered at him. "You're such a jerk."She huffed and looked away triumphantly.

"I was watching." Itachi nodded. "I have to say, I never expected your petty teammate to leave you for dead." He chuckled at her as she rolled her eyes.

"I was counting on it." Y/N smirked as Itachi shook his head at her. "The only ones that would care are Sasuke and Naruto." She frowned. "And even they would get over me quickly."

"Do you really believe that?" Itachi murmured. She shook her head in disbelief.

"No." She whimpered, a tear going down her face. Itachi let her sulk on the floor, a look of complete exhaustion on her face. "But they'd be better off." She muttered as Itachi rubbed a piece of hair behind her ears. She barely flinched, accepting her death.

"I've never seen someone so oblivious." Itachi commented to her. Y/N shrugged in her bindings, uncaring. "I didn't ever take you for the person to give up." Itachi shook his head at her. She nodded, shamed.

"Yeah. I didn't either." Itachi listened to her speak with weak conviction. He shook his head.

"You have no idea how good you have it. You have no idea how many in this village think you're amazing." Itachi chuckled. He looked at her darkly. "You get a few bad apples and you think the entire orchard is bad." Itachis shook his head at her. Y/N stayed silent.