Boruto x Reader Finale

"Please just tell me." Y/N begged slightly, her big eyes blinking at Naruto. Naruto smiled.

"Okay, okay." He gave up on her constant pleading, knowing she got it from her mother's stubbornness. Y/N had followed him into his office with Boruto, away from Hinata's knowing ears.

"Come on dad, whatever it is we'll keep a secret." Boruto smirked, holding Y/N by the small of her back. She was pouting at Naruto again.

"Okay, alright I'll tell you.  I can't tell you too much." Naruto sighed, leaning back into his chair.

"Your mother lived here until she was five." Naruto sighed, making Y/N gasp. She knew her mother had an attachment to the village. "She had two friends she always talked to, and trained together." Naruto pursed his lips as he looked at the wall.

"You and Uchiha-San." Y/N smiled. Naruto nodded.

"Back then, Sasuke and I hated each other. She was always trying to make us talk together." Naruto rolled his eyes gently but laughed. "It didn't work, we needed to mature way more."

"Where did she go when she was five?" Y/N leaned against Boruto gently, making him smile down at her.

"I don't know." Naruto frowned. "She left a week before the Uchiha massacre. I only know where she ended up."

"She was probably in our clan's castle." Y/N smiled. Naruto shrugged.

"I don't think so. Sasuke met her again when we were 13, like you kids." Naruto grinned. "It wasn't good though, they stayed in Orochimaru's hideout together. They formed a different bond then they had before, because of the darkness."

Y/N looked at Boruto worried. Her mother always warned her to stay away from Orochimaru, even in his changed ways he still was tampering with darkness. Boruto patted her head gently.

"So she's as good a ninja as Uncle Sasuke?" Boruto wondered. Naruto nodded.

"They only had each other for three years, I didn't understand it much myself. Why she left I mean.." Naruto bit his lip. "My guess is she fell in love."

"Why did she leave the hideout?" Y/N wondered aloud, making Boruto nod.

"After three years, when Sasuke finally 'killed' Orochimaru and they disbanded from the hideout, he offered for your mother to come with him. However, she told him goodbye and headed back to me." Naruto smiled gently. Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"Momma is so complicated." She pouted in thought.

"She stayed at the village again, helped us defend it. M/N was sneaking behind everyone to meet this certain boy however." Naruto wiggled his eyebrows at Y/N, who was giggling now.

"My papa." She looked towards Boruto.  "He'd like you. Momma says you both are kinda silly when you want to be." Y/N smiled proudly at Boruto, who was smirking.

"M/N was defiant, we tried to tell her no." Naruto smiled. "But she kept trying to talk him into leaving the Akatsuki and joining us. However, he was too prideful." Naruto added sadly. "I supported your mother, and helped her to go see him one last time."

"But.." Y/N whispered, her hands clutching Boruto's shoulder tightly.

"Sasuke arrived, things weren't pretty. We were all arguing." Naruto sighed and hesitated.

"Please don't stop now!" Y/N begged, Boruto as well.

"Come on old man, it's just getting good!" Boruto pleaded.

"And then Sasuke challenged your father for your mother's love." Naruto looked embarrassed, as Y/N stood angrily.

"I knew it!" She cried out.