🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 8 🎂

Guys this chapter has a lot of lemons in it, so innocents be aware

"Feelings, for me?" Y/N said gently, questioning. Sakura nodded with an embarrassing blush.

"I feel so different when you're around Y/N-Chan." Sakura blushed and wrung her hands. "We've always been close, but lately it feels like you're the only one I can truly trust." Sakura leaned forward, embarrassed.

"What about your love for Sasuke?" Y/N smiled knowingly. Sakura shook her head.

"Y/N-Chan, Sasuke and I haven't been okay for a long time." Sakura frowned. "I thought Sarada would make us one big happy family, but I was so wrong." She looked nervously in the mirror.

"And Sasuke himself, do you wanna work hard to fix your marriage?" Y/N questioned with a smile, leaning forward until she was on her hands and knees.

"I don't know Y/N-Chan". Sakura said with a frown. "I had this dream last night, and I just feel so dirty." Sakura admitted. "I don't think about Sasuke like that often."

"What were we doing in the dream?" Y/N wondered aloud, wiggling her eyebrows at Sakura. Sakura squealed, realizing how close she was.

"Take me serious idiot!" Sakura hit her lightly, Y/N falling back lightly.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know you liked girls." Y/N smirked. "Is it only me?"

Sakura nodded sheepishly, and kept peeking at the bedroom door. Y/N smiled. "Are you curious, or do you know exactly what you want?" She dropped her voice towards the end, leaning forward to bat her eyelashes at Sakura.

"You silly flirt." Sakura whimpered. "When a girl confesses you should take her serious Baka."

"Answer my question." Y/N demanded. "Are you serious, or are you just curious?" She jumped at Sakura, pinning her down with a mischievous smirk. Sasuke's eyes widened in surprise. He had never thought he would see Y/N straddling Sakura that way, Sakura willingly submitting.

"I'm just curious, I think." Sakura whimpered. "I'm shy." She added, shutting her eyes before Y/N could embarrass her further. All her weight was on Sakura's hip, sinking her further into the bed.

"What was the dream?" Y/N grinned "Tell me pinky."

"Okay!" Sakura submitted, opening her eyes. Her face was boiling red. "It was like that night at the hot springs, when the both of us shared that bed and the boys shared the other room." Sakura squeaked out. If she didn't talk fast enough Y/N was going to be the death of her.

"What did we do?" Y/N smiled. Sakura whimpered.

"We kissed... and did other stuff!" Sakura whined when Y/N lightly hit her side.

"I'll spank you if you don't tell the truth." Y/N teased her. Sakura frowned.

"You used that stupid strap on you told me you had!" Sakura yelled, and then looked away in embarrassment. "You were a really good kisser." Sakura frowned, remembering the dreams. Y/N grinned.

"Wanna find out if I'm up to expectations?" Y/N released one hand and put it on her knee, slowly trailing up. "I'd let you experiment to find out your curiosity." Y/N grinned louder as Sakura gasped, squeezing her knees shut.

"I'm married though Y/N-Chan." Sakura whimpered.

"This is the perfect way to get back at that Baka." Y/N smirked. "Imagine if he could hear us right now, me slow fucking you. He'd probably cum right in his pants" Y/N smirked.

Sasuke had an excellent view from Y/N's mirror. He could see Sakura's face of denial. "Y/N-Chan, I've never done anything like this before." Sakura whimpered. "If Sasuke finds out.."