🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 40🎂

After entering Sasuke's portal, Y/N breathed in the air of the village. It was good to be home. "Momma, who's this crazy lady?" Ko muttered, pulling her sweater as Karin started yelling at Suigetsu. Y/N laughed as Karin looked back at her, her eyes narrowed.

"I'm not crazy." Karin sputtered. Y/N chuckled as Nagi pulled on Ko, warning her to be quiet. "Do I look crazy to you?" Karin asked Y/N.  Y/N smiled, shrugging.

"You've always been my crazy girl." Y/N flirted with her, giving her a wink. Karin gave her an incredulous look, blushing hard.

"Oh my god, still the same old Y/N. Sasuke come and get your girlfriend." Karin rolled her eyes, looking away from Y/N to stand behind Suigetsu. Y/N grinned at her.

"Still the hot girl you were years ago." Y/N smiled. Sasuke chuckled, rubbing Y/N's hand. "I'm just teasing her. I love getting Karin riled up."

Karin's face flared red, the girl sighing loudly. "This is why I just want to beat you sometimes." Karin reared her fist at her. "Who are all these kids?" Karin looked down at all of them clutching onto Sasuke's cloak. "You two have been busy?" She said, looking Nagi in the face. Nagi laughed.

"No, he has a wife Karin." Y/N looked at her with a smirk. "You're my girl always." She reiterated, making Karin sputter.

"This one's mine, and Y/N adopted the rest, and they like to call me their father." Sasuke explained, pointing to Sarada. Karin smiled at Sarada.

"Oh yeah, I helped deliver you a little one. Where's Sakura, why isn't she here?" Karin asked. Y/N shrugged.

"I didn't realize I have to be babysat all the time. I'm my own person." Sasuke shrugged. Suigetsu chuckled.

"No ones saying that man. Man you guys have changed." Suigetsu chuckled, looking at all the kids. "I expected you two to get married based on how Sasuke always blocked anyone that even wanted to talk to you." Suigetsu said to her. Y/N laughed.

"He did not." She laughed. "Guys these are my friends. Sasuke and I were a team." She explained with a smile. Masaru looked up at Juugo, who offered an awkward smile.

"Why is he standing away from everyone?" Masaru asked. Y/N gave a sad smile.

"Juugo just wants to keep everyone safe. He has these impulses where he can't always control his jutsu." Y/N explained.

"I was a monster, I still am sometimes." Juugo explained.

The kids blinked. "COOL!" They exploded.

"Not cool!" Suigetsu chuckled. "He's killed multiple-!"

"Can you show us? Please, please!" Ko squealed, jumping up and down excitedly as looked at Juugo with starry eyes.

"What can you do?" Nagi looked up at Suigetsu. Suigetsu smirked.

"Oh shit, here we go. I swear I just saw his head grow three sizes too big." Y/N sighed. Sasuke chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Don't look at that big dobe, I'm the real monster here." Suigetsu heroically said. The kids watched as he turned his limbs into water one by one. Jataro mumbled in awe, watching as Suigetsue turned into a puddle.

"Cool! That means he can pee wherever he wants and no one would know! Wait, will you still smell like pee?" Jataro asked, making Y/N almost throw up.

"I don't know kid." Suigetsu snickered. "I've never tried."

"Do it! Do it right here, right now!" Jataro jumped up and down, trying to urge him. "Imagine a waterfall flowing and it sprinkles right through the cracks-!"