🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 30🎂

A/N: I know y'all probably upset about the cruise being over

BUT LET'S BE HONEST SIS WHOS GONNA HAVE FUN IN THE ENVIRONMENT I WROTE THEM IN 😂😂 DEAD BODIES WAS EVERYWHERE HOW SEXY IS THAT?! HOW TF WE JUST GONNA FORGET ABOUT THAT AND JUST HAVE FUN AND SEX?! Lmfao.

Love y'all tho, we are not done yet.

Y/N held Nagi on her lap, Naruto holding Ko and Matsaru, and Jataro clinging to Sasuke's leg. The group was sitting on the desk of the new ship watching the sun shine. Y/N smiled as she pointed out a dolphin school splashing to Nagi.

"Can we finally go swimming?" Masaru whined. "Uncle Sasuke said he would teach us how to swim properly." He pulled his sleeves up to show his non existence muscles. Y/N giggled when Nagi tickled her side in a whine.

"Yeah." Y/N smirked as Naruto leaned over, kissing her cheek hard for her. "Come on guys." She put Nagi down. A look of childlike innocence shone brightly as Naruto ran hard towards the pool, all four kids on his tail as they ran and laughed with him. Sasuke carefully removed her robe for her, revealing the one piece she had dressed herself in earlier upon checking into one of their two rooms.

"You sure you're feeling okay?" Sasuke asked, his head tilted in confusion slightly. Y/N shrugged.

"I don't know." She smiled sheepishly. "I know I want to be." She smiled at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, enjoying the taste of watermelon on her lips.

"Okay, we both know you wanna be there." Sasuke walked her over to the pool, his arm around her shoulders. Naruto was already in the pool, lifting the children up and out of the water repeatedly. The boat was peaceful. The sound of happy kids playing made her smile.

"Do you think we're doing good by them?" Y/N asked as the two of them saw down on the edge of the pool. The two of them relaxed with their feet dipped into the edge. Nagi swam over, his little face smiling shyly.

"Papa." He held his hands out, his little toes barely touching the floor. "Please swim with me." Nagi pleaded as Y/N had a sign.

"I guess I could-!" Y/N jumped in hard, pulling Sasuke in by his ankle fast as he went under. The splashing of the water covered Nagi, making him shriek with laughter as Sasuke recovered with an annoyed face.

"Be careful Sasuke, it's slippery when wet." Naruto teased. Ko laughed eagerly as Y/N sighed.  Sasuke made his way over to attack Naruto in the water, the two of them about to fight. Ko swam over to Y/N, swimming and kicking into her arms.

"When are you going to have a baby?" Ko asked nicely. "After all, there's nothing more adorable than a baby." Ko smiled excitedly. Y/N giggled, shaking her head as she dragged Ko lightly around.

"You kids are my babies now, I have to take care of you." Y/N shrugged lightly.

"But what about after, when we're old and big?" Ko frowned.  "You never wanted a baby?" Ko teased, trying to tempt her. Y/N smiled and shook her head.

"Im sorry, I'd rather have you kids." She reached out for Jataro, who was sulking by himself. When Y/N reached out to him he eagerly swam to her arms, laying his little face against her cheek.

"This water feels nice, like pee." Jataro smiled eagerly. Y/N gently put Jataro down, making everyone back away slowly from him. "Okay, maybe I did pee." He laughed loudly.

"Y/N!" Naruto called out, his arms slung over Sasuke's shoulders as the two of them tried to pin each other down in the water. "We're playing chicken."

"But... You need four people for children." Y/N giggled.

"Well I'm no chicken." Sasuke muttered, diving at Naruto and pinning him under water. Y/N laughed, wading out into the deep end.