🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 33🎂

"Hi auntie." Y/N quickly counted how many children collectively spoke and how many she had in their possession as they followed her down the hallway. Sasuke quickly found Nagi and had him take Shikadai along with Boruto.

"Jataro, can you hold Inojin for me and I'll get his art supplies out?" Y/N called out. Jataro ran to her immediately.

"I love art!" He cried out as Y/N nudged Inojin forward.

"Me too!" Inojin cried out as he grabbed Jotaro's hand and walked with him down the hall.

"Kotoko, come take Cho-cho for me please. You can have her and Sarada. Girl party." Y/N added as Kotoko quickly ran to grab Cho's hand.

"Himi I know you're hungry just wait two seconds baby." Y/N sighed as Sasuke dropped off all the bags inside her room.

"What about me, Auntie?" Metal Lee asked sweetly. Y/N sighed and rubbed his head as she quickly called out.

"Masaru, come get him." Y/N said simply. Not annoyed with the children, but more at herself for being too in shock and irritated to tell their parents to fuck off. Matsaru quickly picked up Metal Lee and walked away as Y/N laid Himi on the bed. She cooed to herself as Y/N immediately grabbed her bag, sitting down with a groan.

"Do you have any girlfriends that can help you that I don't know about?" Sasuke asked. She shook her head no, shrugging.

"Neji and I will be fine." Y/N said boredly, annoyed as she took the sealing scroll Hinata had put inside. Sasuke nodded, walking away as she began to place down Himi's bottles and bassinet and other items.

"I'll be a right back kid." Sasuke said with a whistle, Y/N raising an eyebrow at him but shrugging as she went back to making Himi a battle.

Sasuke whistled, going room to room until he found Nagi relaxing on his top bunk. He shut the door behind him. "Where's the kids?" Sasuke asked.

"Ko's got them." Nagi said simply, turning his page in the book. "Something about a tea party, papa." Nagi yawned boredly, shutting his book as he looked down at Sasuke from the top bunk. "Did you need something?"

"I actually do." Sasuke smirked. "Your Uncle Neji is coming over tonight."

Nagi raised an eyebrow. "And you want me to..?" He had an idea already about what Sasuke wanted.

"Make sure he's not putting the moves on Y/N." Sasuke explained quietly, making Nagi laugh out loud.

"And what do I get in return?" Nagi said with a raised eyebrow. "Does Mother care about this?"

"Nope, and she'll stay like that." Sasuke said as he crossed his arms and leaned against Nagi's bunk. "What do you want?" Sasuke said. "Smart brat." He added with a smirk.

"Well..." Nagi put a finger to his chin cutely. "I don't know. Does Momma like Neji?"

"Uh..." Sasuke blinked. "I don't think so, but they have a bit of a weird past. So she might be upset if she knew about this conversation."

Nagi nodded. "Well, sorry Papa but I can't betray Momma's trust like that." Nagi leaned down. "Maybe if you talked to her to see how she felt it'd be okay." Nagi said while leaning back. Sasuke groaned.

"Really kid? I'll give you ice cream." Sasuke teased slightly. "You can have an allowance?"

"Father, you don't even want to know how many assets I have." Nagi said cockily, turning his page in the book. "Besides, mother would be insanely unhappy to hear that her feelings are being bribed on ice cream or money." Nagi smirked evilly. "What would you think would happen?"