🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 5🎂

Naruto x Reader x Sasuke 5

"Really Sasuke." Naruto shook his head at him, burying his own in his hands. Sasuke was sulking in the chair across from Naruto. "You do realize if she leaves us its your fault for pushing her teme." Naruto rolled his eyes at him. Sasuke sulked further.

"What do you want me to do?" Sasuke pulled at his hair. "I just hate it when she touches him. She belongs to us."

"You bastard." Naruto smacked his shoulder hard. "Why can't you wrap it around your head that Y/N is not ours. You have a wife, and I have a wife. Why is it so bad that Y/N can't have anyone else?" Naruto shook his head at Sasuke. Sasuke pouted like a child.

"Sometimes it feels like she's my kid for real." Sasuke sighed. "And I just want to protect her so bad." He pouted at Naruto. Naruto's glare softened.

"I know teme, I love her too. You can't control her. It's gotta be really hard for Y/N to be the other woman, you know." Naruto punched his shoulder. "I'm sure she gets lonely when she can't be with us. We talked about this. We knew this would be a possibility when we first started. We could get caught, we could decide not to do this anymore." Naruto kissed Sasuke's forehead.

"What if she doesn't want to go on the vacation anymore with us?" Sasuke sulked. "That was our chance to make her happy. Maybe I blew it."

"I'll talk to her." Naruto promised. "She's coming whether she likes it or not. After all, she's not mad at me." Naruto stuck his tongue out.

"I just hate to see her with anyone but me and you." Sasuke frowned. "I'd leave Sakura in a heartbeat if Sarada was older. If only Y/N had listened to me when I told her I wanted kids." Sasuke pouted. Naruto shook his head.

"I want you to listen to me Sasuke, and keep calm about it." Naruto insisted. "Y/N doesn't have to anything she doesn't want to." Naruto repeated slowly. "If she doesn't want to be with us anymore, that won't stop us from being friends."

"Speak for yourself." Sasuke muttered grumpily. "She obviously doesn't even want to speak with me anymore." He slumped back in the chair. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Listen, I truly think your being over dramatic. Why don't we talk to Kiba ourselves? Will that make you feel better, knowing his intentions with Y/N?" Naruto sighed. Sasuke nodded.

"Maybe." Sasuke grumbled.

"Let's invite them for a dinner or something." Naruto flicked Sasuke in the forehead. "Come on let's go talk to them."

"Alright, alright." Sasuke gave up. "We'll call a meeting." Naruto wrapped an arm around Sasuke's shoulders, sighing.

"Just please play nice." Naruto rubbed his shoulders as Sasuke slumped.

"If she does too" Sasuke sighed. "I want her to be happy." Sasuke crossed his arms and declared his wants. Naruto smiled.

"Me too." Naruto grinned.

...........................

"No way." Y/N giggled while Kiba was laughing with her, the two of them sharing got chocolate while watching a movie. Kiba kept telling her stories, making her burst out with laughter.

"I'm serious. Iruka chased us throughout the school for hours." Kiba snorted. "Naruto always got us in trouble." He chuckled.

"Well, it was his outlet for his loneliness." Y/N smiled gently. "Naruto could mix it up with the best of us." She smiled. Kiba licked his thumb and padded the corner of her mouth, scooping up a small bit of chocolate.

"Your so sweet." Kiba whispered, leaning forehead until his forehead was leaning on hers.

"Your so... you." Y/N grinned slyly at him, tilting her chin up. Her lips met his in a gentle kiss. For a second she forgot that she wasn't able to truly love him, she spread her legs and pulled him down with her on the couch.