Child Sasuke x Reader Finale

(Name) sobbed, curled up in her bed. She was facing the fireplace in her room, Sasuke having just left. She heard the door opened and she ignored it, thinking it was Sasuke.

"I've come back." A gruff voice entered, and (Name's) eyes widened. She recognized that voice. She turned around and ran towards the towering dark figure and through herself into his arms. "Come on, spitfire." He laughed at her as she sobbed into his chest, and he spun her around in return.

"Kisame-Senpai." (Name) sobbed into his chest. Throughout her time in the Akatsuki, besides Itachi she had been extremely close to Kisame. Kisame let her cry as he patted her back awkwardly.

"I had some things to do squirt, but like I promised you I would come back for you." Kisame chuckled at her, never had anyone been so happy to see him.

"Come sit." She said happily as she pulled him over to the armchair in front of the fire. She started heating up his favorite tea as he put down Samahade. The sword was cooing at her familiar site.

"So Itachi's bit the dust, eh." Kisame said aloud, and (Name) nodded with a sad sigh. "He wanted you with his brother." He noted that her face fell at the mention of Sasuke. (Name) nodded however, resigning herself to her fate.

"You don't have to look at me with such pity." She smiled at him sadly. Kisame accepted the teacup of her outstretched hand.

"You've never looked sadder, little bird." He commented to her, and she gave a small smile.

"Sasuke has changed, for the worst." She smiled sadly. She smiled. "Itachi's plan has worked, but it had a bad sad effect on the little boy I raised." (Name) sat down beside Kisame and buried her head into her hands, stress lining her forehead.

"Itachi foresaw this happening." Kisame sighed, looking at the stressed woman. "He asked that if Sasuke wasn't able to care for you, that I did." (Name) looked up at him, hope brewing in her eyes.

"Kisame, what are you saying?" She asked, small amount of hope in her voice. He smiled and pointed to her dresser.

"Pack your things, we're leaving."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke tossed and turned all night, upset with himself. He had overreacted, and had hurt his sister. Never ever, have he ever put his hands on his older sister in a threatening way. As he stared in the mirror, he figured there must be some way to figure it out. He wanted to be a part of her and Itachi's child's life. Sasuke hummed when morning came, and knocked on her door with her favorite muffin.

No answer came, making him sigh.

"(Name), I'm sorry for the way I acted last night. I know you were scared, but honestly I'm just going through a tough time right now." Sasuke frowned as he knocked again. Still there was no answer.

"(Name)." Sasuke called again. Worry coursed through him as he opened the door, quietly coming in. Her bedroom was neat, the beds made and the fire put out. He walked over to her bed to see something that made him drop the muffin on the floor in shock.

A small picture of him and her as children, and a letter was laying on her bed. He picked it up and read it, emotions running through him.

"Sasuke, I'm sorry, but I can't go on any longer. I cannot bear to watch you go upon this path of darkness, which will inevitably kill you. You won't listen to anyone but yourself, and I refuse to see you kill yourself. I hate to say it, but Itachi was a fool in his regards that you would not become dark on this path. He was smart, and selfless and secured me protection from everything... including you. I'm sure you hate me, I already hate myself. I just wanted to let you know that I love you with all of my heart, and I'm sorry you won't be able to meet the baby. If you continue on this dark path, I cannot put your niece/nephew in danger. Sasuke, you've become so strong, and you've made Itachi and I very proud. I thought I would never be able to have a family, so I made you mine. After many years of trying, Itachi has finally found a way to give me what I wanted my entire life. You were and will always be my first baby. It is because I love you that I cannot bear to watch you strike down the people that call you friend. This is goodbye, Sasuke.