🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 32 🎂

Double upload today because I'm in a crappy mood and don't love anyone like I love my fan fictions 😂❤️

Y/N gave Hinata a hug and kissed Boruto goodbye, who immediately turned very fussy. "Come on kiddo, your momma is super tired and your sister is fussy too." Y/N reprimanded him, rubbing his hair lovingly. He was a perfect copy of a mini Naruto.

"But Auntie you said I could stay with you when you came back. Our sleepovers!" Boruto whined as she warmly patted his cheek. She pressed a finger to her lips to shush him.

"But he's so adorbs!" Ko whined as she bounded over. She cupped his cheeks. "Hey he looks familiar." Ko tilted her head as Boruto cried harder, clinging onto her and Y/N.

"Boruto sweetie, I did tell you that. Tonight isn't a good night. You can come over another day." Y/N mumbled sweetly to him. Somehow she was always the cool aunt, and all the kids hated leaving her house.

"Aunt Temerai watched me and she spanked me the other day." Boruto laughed loudly as Y/N rolled her eyes, poking him in the stomach hard.

"I bet, you little bad guy." She tickled him. "Say goodbye kids, Boruto has to go home. His papa hasn't seen him a while."

"Aww." Boruto puffed. "Papa doesn't even like me. He doesn't spend time with me anyway." He pouted. Hinata gasped, looking sadly at Y/N as she forced her watery eyes away.

"Oh no Boruto! That's not true at all!" Y/N promised him, kissing his cheek hard. "Your daddy has the most important job in the village, and he spends a lot of time there to keep kids and people like us safe." Y/N smiled at him as Boruto sighed loudly. He nodded with a little cute smile. Hinata looked grateful.

"He doesn't understand yet why his father isn't around a lot." Hinata smiled sadly. Boruto pouted but nodded.

"Papa is the Hokage." He repeated like he was told a million times. Hinata sighed, grabbing his hand as she went to pull him off.

"You can bring him back whenever you want if you want a break okay?" Y/N smiled to Hinata, rubbing his hair before walking away. Ko was on Y/N's hip, rubbing her hair again Y/N's hip.

"Yeah, he's a cute thing." Ko said sweetly, making Boruto giggle shyly. Hinata smiled big.

"And you can always call me for help if you need any." Hinata warned Y/N. "Goodbye children!" Hinata called. Nagi lifted up from his bowl to wave her off, Matsaru and Jataro doing the same.

"She's really nice." Nagi said from the kitchen. "Jataro said the room looks great now. Did she really buy all that stuff for us?" Nagi asked sweetly as Y/N walked back into the room. She detached herself from Ko gently as she sat in her own dining chair.

"She is, and she did." Y/N smiled gently. "She does alot for me." Y/N smiled gently as she stared at the wall. She was thinking about Naruto never being home for his children. 'I guess that's my fault too.' She thought to herself guilty.

"If you like her, why do you play with her heart?" Matsaru asked. "I can understand the other girl you told me about." He muttered. "But why her?"

"Because I don't have a choice." Y/N sighed. "But you kids don't have to worry about it. In fact I want you to forget everything you saw on the trip." She commanded loudly, making all of them stare. "Like we all told you, this is a big secret."

Nagi frowned, staring at her. "Everyone has a choice, mother." He put his plate in the sink and began washing his own dish, Y/N cracking a soft smile.

"Nagi, you don't have to do that." Y/N got up but was barred from going any further from Jataro.

"We're really independent moms. He smiled as he wrapped his arm around  her knees. "We lived on our own for years." Y/N nodded, slightly worried.